Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Design: 2-Driver, 2-Way Outdoor Speaker
Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz
Suitable Amplifier: 50 Watts - 100 Watts
Enclosure: Bass Reflex; Moisture Resistant; UV Resistant; Brackets: Included
About Yamaha NS-AW194
With the Yamaha NS-AW194 All Weather Speakers you can enjoy superior outdoor sound that you can trust to endure the harsh Australian weather.
Whether you are relaxing in the garden, on the terrace, or by the pool, the experience is enhanced by music. Why limit the enjoyment of your hi-fi to inside the house when there are great opportunities to enjoy your favourite tunes in the great outdoors? This model has specially treated cabinets to resist harmful UV rays, and bare wire type connections and a swivel bracket. Yamaha outdoor speakers are an easy, stylish and surprisingly affordable way to bring the high-performance sound you enjoy indoors & outdoors. They're weather resistant; so install them outdoors and leave them there.With high grade UV resistant speaker cabinets and powder coated grilles these speakers are designed to ensure they stand the test of time.
Super Audio Performance: Yamaha have a strong musical heritage, and our All-Weather range of speakers is designed to improve on this reputation. Your outdoor listening experience should be of a similar quality to that which you are accustomed to inside. Do not except a lesser experience; trust in Yamaha.
Simple, Elegant Design: These speakers have a clean, simple design that blends in with any home exterior; even present a tasteful appearance when used in an interior installation.
Wide Range of Installation Possibilities: The supplied brackets allow you to adjust the speakers to match the installation location. They can be installed vertically or horizontally, and can be moved through a range of 81° to the right or left and up or down directions. Here are some other features:
- Simple design looks natural on a home exterior, on a patio or inside a room
- Two sizes and two colour variations allows you to choose the best match in various installations
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Powder-coated grilles provide outstanding weatherproof properties
- Push type speaker terminals for easy installation
Our Take On The NS-AW194
The Yamaha All-Weather range was designed to fulfil the diverse needs of Australians who love to entertain both indoors and outdoors with versatile mounting options. The NS-AW194 is a small twin driver, 2-Way outdoor speaker and is ideal where you have a small entertainment area and need something for just background music outside. At 85dB efficiency (well below average) you will need a high-quality 50 to 100 Watt RMS per channel amplifier, not so much for power as the NS-AW194's only handle an absolute maximum of 80 Watts RMS, but rather to minimise amplifier distortion and help prevent them being 'cooked'. They come with push-on, spring-loaded speaker wire connectors which will accept decent cable. Our recommendation would be QED 42 strand as it is reasonably priced, can be run over long distances (up to 15 metres) and is resistant to oxidisation.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 2-Driver, 2-Way Outdoor Speaker
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25mm (1")
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 102mm (4") cone
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 50 Watts - 100 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 70 - 80 Watts of 'clean' power
- Enclosure: Bass Reflex; Moisture Resistant (Not Water-Proof); UV Resistant
- Brackets: Included
- Color: Black or White
- Speaker Terminals: Push On
- Weight: 1.3kg each
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 193 x 273 x 188mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.