Norstone Stylum 2 Speaker Stands
Please Note: This item is usually in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Easy To Assemble Dual Column Design
Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel Construction
600mm High For Use With Mid-Size Bookshelf Speakers
Adjustable Spikes & Floor Protectors Supplied
About The Norstone Stylum 2 Speaker Stands
NorStone's Stylum 2 stands can help you get the most out of your stand mount speakers. They feature a sturdy two-column design constructed from powder-coated steel with a cable management system to help keep your entertainment centre looking neat and tidy. Carpet spikes are included for added stability as well as floor protectors for use on hardwood or tiled floors.
Why Do You Need Speaker Stands? That question is often quickly followed up with another: "Can't they just sit on the floor?" The truth is you can put the speakers wherever you like but the location and positioning absolutely and significantly affect performance. When bookshelf sized speakers are placed on the floor or against a wall their sonic output becomes 'connected' to the floor or walls. This results in sound that is muddy, distorted and lacking in clarity. Speaker stands elevate and isolate speakers from floors and walls. Sound is clearer and cleaner with much better imaging and a greater sense of realism.
Timber or Tiled Floors? No Problems: The Norstone Stylum 2 stands come with protective discs which make sure you get the advantages of spike feet without any harm coming to your floor. Of course, if you have carpet then you don’t need the protectors and the spikes can pierce the carpet to locate the stands securely and prevent vibrations being transmitted to or from the floor.
How To Make Stands Even Better: These Norstone Stands feature centre columns that are hollow and can be 'filled' to further dampen vibrations, help minimise unwanted resonances and as a bonus extra, provide added stability. So, to make your stand mount speakers sound even better, Audio Trends recommend that you fill the stands with Atacama Atabites. This is a high density zinc coated inert filler which will help to achieve maximum sonic performance. Click here to read more about Atacama Atabites.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Sturdy two-column stand constructed from powder-coated steel
- Can be filled with sand, lead shot or Atacama Atabites
- Included spikes provide added stability on carpet. Included floor protectors keep your timber or tiled floors looking pristine.
- Available Finishes: Satin Black & Oak (With Satin Black Top & Bottom Plates)
- Please Note: Both the Satin Black & Oak models are constructed entirely of steel – there is no actual wood involved
- Stand Height: 600mm
- Top Plate (WxD): 165 x 220mm
- Base Plate (WxD): 250 x 250mm
- Maximum Load: 50 kg each
- Weight: 9.7 kg pair
- What's In The Box: 2 Top-plates, 2 Bottom-plates, 4 Upright columns, 8 Rubber pads, 8 Speaker spikes, 8 Spike feet, 8 Protective discs, 4 Screws, Hex-Key, Wrench-tool, Assembly Instructions
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 Year
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE