ProJect Acryl It
Acrylic Platter Upgrade For Select Pro-Ject Turntables, Including Debut & Xpression Models
Reduces Resonance And Noise Compared To Steel Platter. Attractive Sandblasted Finish
The ProJect Acryl It is an easy and effective upgrade for selected ProJect tuntables.
The Pro-Ject Acryl-It is a sturdy acrylic platter suitable for use with the Pro-ject Debut III, Debut Carbon and Xpression turntables. Creating a sturdy, vibration free platform for your vinyl, allowing you cartridge to deliver a purer and unfettered sound, the Acrylit is a top-notch upgrade. The Acryl It turntable platter, is as supplied with Pro-Ject 1Xpression MK III & Debut Esprit.
This is an easy upgrade. Simply swap out your turntable's standard metal platter with the Acryl-it, and savor the difference. This precision-machined acrylic platter reduces distracting resonance and lowers your turntable's noise floor for clearer, more dynamic sound. You'll hear tighter, punchier bass, greater midrange detail and better spatial definition from your vinyl collection. Plus with no need for a felt mat to cover it up, adding the Acryl-it will make your turntable look every bit as good as it sounds even when not in use.
Main Features & Specifications
- Acrylic platter upgrade for select Pro-Ject turntables, including Debut III, Debut III USB, Debut Carbon, and 1-Xpression Carbon
- Reduces resonance and noise floor compared to stock steel platter
- Non-magnetic acrylic material allows use of moving-coil cartridges
- No mat required, albums are placed directly on platter surface
- Attractive sandblasted finish
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE. Note that the turntable illustrated is sold separately.