Yamaha TT-N503 MusicCast VINYL 500 Turntable (Black)
Please Note: This item is usually in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Manual Belt-Drive Turntable with MusicCast Music Streaming Built-In
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay & Spotify Connect
Compatible With Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Built-In Selectable Phono Stage
The Yamaha TT-N503 MusicCast VINYL 500 Streaming Turntable is a step into the future with a tribute to the past. Meet the game-changing wireless turntable designed for a new generation of audiophiles. Featuring MusicCast multi-room capabilities, share the joy of your record collection in any room.
About Yamaha TT-N503 MusicCast VINYL 500 Turntable
The TT-N503 is a jolly good turntable that can connect to your traditional stereo system and extract great musical enjoyment from your record collection. But, it is also a whole lot more, because this turntable has some hard to see secrets. It also has support for Yamaha’s MuiscCast multi-room capabilities which means it can seamlessly integrate into your Yamaha MusicCast system and send the sound of vinyl all over the house.
Analogue & Digital Combined: A turntable is analogue technology - but that doesn't mean it has to be stuck in the last century. The Yamaha TT-N503 features built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay, and Spotify Connect, so it can double as a streaming music source when you're not listening to records. And it has a built-in phono preamp, so it's a great way to add the turntable's record-playing and streaming to your existing stereo amplifier or AV receiver.
A Musical Home: Leave the room and let your music follow. Featuring MusicCast multi-room technology, share and listen to your record collection throughout the house. Stream your vinyl collection to a range of MusicCast devices - everything from speakers to sound bars. The Yamaha TT-N503 MusicCast VINYL 500 is packed with cutting-edge technology and features that take music listening to the next level.
There's An App For That: Take control of all your listening needs with intuitive access to all your playlists in different rooms through the sophisticated yet user-friendly design of the free Yamaha MusicCast app.
Yamaha Precision: Each part of the TT-N503 was chosen for a reason. The belt-driven die-cast aluminium platter provides excellent rotational stability, and the static balance straight tonearm can be adjusted so it tracks perfectly in the grooves of a record. An isolated DC synchronous motor reduces vibration, and an external power supply reduces electrical interference, so you just hear the music. Yamaha even pre-installed a quality moving magnet cartridge, so you can start playing albums as soon as it's all set up.
Trademark Sound: If you're after iconic sound than look no further than the TT-N503. There's nothing like the nostalgic sound of vinyl to connect you with the music. Experts in sound, Yamaha boasts an enviable back-catalogue of Hi-Fi products that have shaped the way we listen to music. Some products have gone on to achieve iconic and even legendary status in Hi-Fi circles - touted for their quality, innovation and trademark Yamaha sound. The TT-N503 signals a return of the Yamaha turntable - drawing inspiration and expertise from the company's unsurpassed musical roots.
Designed For Hi-Fi: The TT-N503 was designed to match the classic look and aesthetic of Hi-Fi components. Whether paired with a stereo amp or receiver, add a turntable to your setup to enjoy both classic and modern vinyl collections.
Main Features & Specifications
- Belt-driven die-cast aluminium platter provides excellent rotational stability
- Static balance straight tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Includes pre-mounted moving magnet cartridge
- Switchable built-in phono preamp
- Built-in MusicCast lets you stream from the turntable directly to compatible wireless speakers
- Stream music via built-in Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, AirPlay® and Spotify® Connect
- DLNA-equipped for music streaming from a compatible PC or Network Attached Storage (NAS) device
- Connect to Amazon Alexa to add voice control for digital music playback through MusicCast
- Isolated DC synchronous motor for reduced vibration and superior speed stability
- External power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- Medium density fibre board (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- Elegant piano black finish
- Fully manual operation
- Stereo RCA phono output
- Stereo RCA line output
- Ethernet port for connecting to a network
- Type-B USB input for firmware updates
- Speeds: 33⅓ & 45 rpm
- Speed variation: ±2%
- Wow & flutter: 0.2%
- Signal to noise ratio: 67dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450 x 136 x 368mm
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.