Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and can be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 2-3 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
AC Mains Filter + Surge Protection Isolation Module
High Capacity Premium Series Active Tracking Module
Switch Board Installation
About The Thor DRM95-30A
The Thor DRM95-30A Active Filter and Surge Protector is designed for installation in your meter box. It should be installed by a qualified electrician as it has to be hard-wired. It offers similar features to other Thor products in this series.
The Thor DRM95-30A is perfect for those who wish to keep things out of site. Modern meter boxes have what is called din-rail mounting in the switch board.If this is what you have then installation is straight-forward. If it is an older style meter box/switch board then the DRM95-30A can be installed in a neat enclosure within your meter box.
The product offers the ultimate in protection. It is from the SmartBoard Smart Series that includes unique Dynamic Active Tracking which is the most comprehensive and advanced solution to protect your electronic equipment.
Smart Brain: The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise to give you unbeatable sound and video quality. Enjoy an improved AV experience with better picture quality and purer sound. Can also improve computer gaming speeds and fix internet dropouts. SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking. This unique filter has the best chance of "cleaning" electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can "clean" unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of these unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
Cleans, protects and can fixes these sorts of problems:
1. Massive surge protection; 2. Lighting interference; 3. Speaker hissing noise; 4. Thumping noise from subwoofer; 5. Reduces pixelation; 6. Blurred picture; 7. Picture scrambling; 8. Hum noise.
Audio Trends can arrange installation by an authorised electrician in the Melbourne Metro area and the Yarra Valley or you can use your own electrician. Cost varies on distance so please call us for a quotation. Price also includes a Safety Certificate.
Main Features & Specifications
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating 30amps/7200 W (VA)
- Clamping Voltage 275VAC
- Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current (AMPS) 76,000 amps
- Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules) 2320 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter Type - Dynamic Active Tracking (SmartBrain Active)
- Protected AC - Incorporating 32 separate protection components
- Earth Leakage Range - Less than 1 milli amp
- Operating Temperature -10C/+60C
- Protection Modes on all 3 conductors Active/Neutral/Earth
- Enclosure - Wide din rail 105mm
- Model No. DRM95-30A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 105 x 96 x 60mm
- Warranty: 6 year replacement warranty
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE