RTI PCM-4 Port Control Module
Why Are So Many Items Out Of Stock? A worldwide microchip shortage and other pandemic-related challenges have slowed the supply of products in many industries. We are working with all our brands to replenish stock and fill backorders asap. The ETA listed is currently the best advice we have and may be subject to change as we receive updates. At this time the supplier of this product does not permit it to be sold online. Please contact us for purchasing options. Thank you for your patience and for shopping at Audio Trends.
Expand Your Options, Add One Room Or Many Depending On Your Requirements
Adds Four Multi-Purpose I/O Ports To An RTI XP Series Control Processor
Add Multiple RPM-4’s To Add Multiple Rooms
The RTI PCM-4 Port Control Module can be connected to an existing RTI Control Processor such as the XP-3 to expand your system into another room or a number of rooms. The choice is yours.
With four multi-purpose I/O ports and a voltage trigger output, the PCM-4 provides the flexibility to increase the I/O capabilities of an RTI XP series control processor to accommodate larger projects. Each MPIO port provides IR output and routing capabilities, one-way RS-232 communication (with CM-232) and power sensing (with RTI accessory devices). Control from the XP series control processor is communicated using the LAN (Ethernet - Local Area Network). This allows the MPIO ports of the PCM-4 to become a seamless extension of the processor’s existing ports.
- The PCM-4 provides superior quality and reliability as well as these specific features:
- Expands I/O port capabilities of an RTI XP series control processor (IR, one-way RS-232, sensing).
- Adds four multi-purpose I/O ports to an RTI XP series control processor.
- Ethernet port provides control and updating over the LAN (Local Area Network).
- Virtually unlimited number of PCM-4 units in one system.
- I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- LED illuminates when ports are active.
- I/O ports support all optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- One 12VDC/100mA voltage trigger output.
- Powered using included power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- USB port for on-site firmware updates.
- Sturdy steel construction.