The premium screen solution comes with a designer style canister in gloss white, a universal bracket system for easy installation and a 300mm top black leader.
For nearly 20 years Screen Technics has been the projection screen standard by which the industry has measured itself in the Australian marketplace. From small beginnings, they are now the largest manufacturer of projection screens in the country, bar none and have a staff of over 50 people at their huge Moss Vale facility looking after the needs of the Australian/New Zealand A/V Industry, plus exporting to many countries around the world.
With over 95% of all Screen Technics products manufactured right here in Australia, not only do you get high quality hand built screens from people who have a vested interest in producing the very best, but we can continue to keep manufacturing alive in this country.
Screen Technics ElectriCinema
The Screen Technics ElectriCinema has for many years been the premium Australian made and designed projection screen of choice for Audio Trends customers. All sizes include the high quality features that have been a hallmark of all Screen Technics products - rugged design, contemporary good looks and ease of installation with their universal bracketing system. It can easily be set up with an automation system - screen down, lights off, movie commences scenario - that we can do via our installation department at a surprisingly affordable price.
Additionally, Screen Technics has gone the extra mile and combined this world class screen with the new Connect Control System, fully integrated within the 130mm x 130mm head-box canister, it has all the control and connectivity options one could ask for in an audio visual environment.
Not only has Screen Technics simplified the control issues, but they also offer the unique Interfit Screen Box (sold separately) that allows your ElectriCinema screen to be neatly installed within the ceiling space for the fully integrated style so popular in today’s multi purpose office and domestic rooms.
- Home Theatre
- Boardroom Presentations
- Educational Training Facilities
Main Features & Specifications
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/HDTV
- Whisper quiet motor with rubber isolation motor blocks.
- IR Remote Control Included.
- Integrated Connect Control Module with IR and Transmitter.
- Dry Contact Closure.
- Daisy Chain Linkable through RJ11 6 Core Flat Cable to other Connect controlled devices.
- Head Box is Powder Coated ripple White as standard.
- Silver pearl as same cost option
- Dulux Powder Coat colour range optional - Call for quote.
- Motor C Tick approved.
- Universal mounting system - fully flexible and hidden.
- Diagonal Viewing Area: 130"
- Viewing Area Dimensions(WxH): 2880 x 1615mm.
- Screen Area Dimensions Including Masking (WxH): 2980 x 1725mm.
- Download PDF for all other dimensions.
Please Note - This product is not suitable to be used in conjunction with a short throw projector