RTI T4x Remote Control
Why Are So Many Items Out Of Stock? A worldwide microchip shortage and other pandemic-related challenges have slowed the supply of products in many industries. We are working with all our brands to replenish stock and fill backorders asap. The ETA listed is currently the best advice we have and may be subject to change as we receive updates. At this time the supplier of this product does not permit it to be sold online. Please contact us for purchasing options. Thank you for your patience and for shopping at Audio Trends.
Customisable edge-to-edge touchscreen with 2‐way 2.4GHz Zigbee, WiFi and direct‐IR transmission
WiFi provides dynamic images, album art and streaming video support
Accelerometer provides "instant‐on" control
Introducing the RTI T4x remote control - a not-so-ordinary device that is the flagship of the award-winning wireless interface lineup from RTI Control in the USA. Precision engineered with a large high-resolution capacitive touchscreen, the essential hard buttons, and a completely customisable interface, you will enjoy simple, intuitive control and superb ergonomics. Perfectly suited for the smart home or office, the T4x sets the standard in wireless control with advanced features including grip sensors, WiFi, dual RF, and more.
The remote’s extensive list of innovative features includes an accelerometer for rapid “instant-on” control, a flush-mount 4-inch edge-to-edge LCD touchscreen, a cursor button for simple list navigation, and a backlit keypad for continued control within darker settings. For even further simplicity and convenience, the T4x provides 20 programmable keypad buttons provide quick access to often used control functions such as lights, music, audio/video source selection without the need to navigate through the graphical interface on your touchpanel.
For the ultimate in reliability, the T4x includes two built-in wireless modes. In addition to direct IR control with a wide IR transmitting frequency range, the remote features RTI’s revolutionary dual-RF platform — supporting both 433-MHz RF for one-way control and 2.4-GHz ZigBee® for bi-directional communication with RTI processors and supported third-party electronics such as music servers, lighting and HVAC systems, and many more. During downtime, the T4x handily slides into a minimalist docking station, which features a connector for an even more reliable charging process.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilising Zigbee® technology).
- Hard Buttons: 20 Hard Buttons provide quick access to often used control functions.
- Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI control components.
- Flush mount, edge-to-edge touchscreen.
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet enables viewing MJPEG video, wireless program updates, enhanced two-way control and more.
- Integrated grip sensors keep the remote awake while in use.*
- Accelerometer: Pick up your remote and the accelerometer automatically wakes the touchscreen providing "instant-on" control.*
- ** Grip sensors and accelerometer cannot be used simultaneously.
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button press!).
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Greatly improved power management and battery charging.
- Thinner, sleeker and more ergonomic design.
- Cursor button allows simple scrolling list navigation.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
- Completely customisable and programmable.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 211 x 58 x 20mm
- Enclosure: High-impact molded ABS plastic
- Nett Weight: 213grams with battery pack
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labor) / 1 year on the battery
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE