RTI PCM-4 Port Control Module
The RTI PCM-4 Port Control Module can be connected to an existing RTI Control Processor such as the XP-3 to expand your system into another room or a number of rooms. The choice is yours.
With four multi-purpose I/O ports and a voltage trigger output, the PCM-4 provides the flexibility to increase the I/O capabilities of an RTI XP series control processor to accommodate larger projects. Each MPIO port provides IR output and routing capabilities, one-way RS-232 communication (with CM-232) and power sensing (with RTI accessory devices). Control from the XP series control processor is communicated using the LAN (Ethernet - Local Area Network). This allows the MPIO ports of the PCM-4 to become a seamless extension of the processor’s existing ports.
- The PCM-4 provides superior quality and reliability as well as these specific features:
- Expands I/O port capabilities of an RTI XP series control processor (IR, one-way RS-232, sensing).
- Adds four multi-purpose I/O ports to an RTI XP series control processor.
- Ethernet port provides control and updating over the LAN (Local Area Network).
- Virtually unlimited number of PCM-4 units in one system.
- I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- LED illuminates when ports are active.
- I/O ports support all optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- One 12VDC/100mA voltage trigger output.
- Powered using included power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- USB port for on-site firmware updates.
- Sturdy steel construction.