Designed solely for the reproduction of 78 rpm records, Rega have omitted any unnecessary gimmicks allowing them to concentrate the manufacturing costs on the high quality parts necessary to reproduce records accurately. The minimalist design of the Rega RP78 and the use of extremely high quality components ensure that your turntable should last for many years.
The RB202 offers astonishing performance and is one of Rega's best selling tonearms. An evolution of the famous RB250, which was supplied as standard on the Planar 2 and P2 turntable, the RB202 uses hand selected, high quality vertical and horizontal bearings.
The tonearm uses a die-cast tube and the three point fixing technique based on the mounting design system. This system reduces stress on the plinth and tonearm and offers greater stability though the arm. All of which translates into more music for you the listener.
Excellent build quality, reliability and ease of use combine to make a product which, if used correctly, will offer you a lifetime of musical enjoyment.
Main Features & Specifications
- Single speed Turntable specifically designed to play 78 RPM Records
- Hand assembled RB202 Rega tonearm
- Precision main bearing
- Flywheel effect platter manufactured from phenolic resin which assists start up speed and stability
- Light weight plinth
- Low vibration motor
- Rega manufactures a dedicated 78 moving magnet cartridge, the Bias 78 (sold separately). For more information click here
- Manufacturers Warranty: 3 Years