Rega Neo PSU
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Fully Regulated Power Supply
Suits Variety of Rega Turntables Inc RP3 & Planar 3
Electronic 33/45 Speed Change
High Stability Crystal Locked Generator
About The Rega Neo PSU
Upgrade your precious Rega Turntable with a Rega Neo Power Supply. It provides electronic 33/45 rpm speed change and improves the timing and dynamics of music played through your turntable. See below for compatibility list.
The Rega Neo PSU is an advanced turntable power supply providing user controllable fine speed adjustment, advanced anti-vibration motor circuit and the convenience of electronic speed change. The Rega Neo will make a welcome addition to any compatible Rega turntable by reducing motor noise, improving speed stability and rotational speed accuracy.
Using the same DSP (digital signal processing) generator found in the RP10 the Neo is built upon a high stability crystal. The Neo features an advanced anti vibration circuit, fine motor speed adjustment and the convenience of electronic speed change. The DSP generator will divide the accurate signal from the crystal to the exact frequency required to turn the platter at the selected speed whilst producing a near perfect sinusoidal waveform to drive the 24 volt motor.
The Rega Neo PSU is compatible with the following Rega turntables: P3-24, RP3, Planar 3 2016, RP6, P5, P7, RP40 special edition & the RP8. It is also compatible with any older Rega turntable fitted with the aftermarket Rega 24v motor upgrade kit.
Main Features & Specifications
- Compatible with a variety of Rega turntables - see list above
- High Stability Crystal Locked Generator
- Advanced Anti Vibration Circuit
- RP10 DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Generator
- Output to motor bi-phase = 24 V AC protected by resettable fuse
- Power consumption = 7.2 Watts
- Voltage = 24 Volt AC
- Speed control step size = 0.01 RPM.
- Power supply: Rega PS1 (Australia only)
- Input 230 Volt ~ 50 Hz 0.07 A; Output 24 Volt ~ 350 mA AC
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE