Rega Neo PSU MK2
Why Are So Many Items Out Of Stock? A worldwide microchip shortage and other pandemic-related challenges have slowed the supply of products in many industries. We are working with all our brands to replenish stock and fill backorders asap. The ETA listed is currently the best advice we have and may be subject to change as we receive updates. Thank you for your patience and for shopping at Audio Trends.
Fully Regulated Power Supply
Suits Variety of Rega Turntables Inc RP3 & Planar 3
Electronic 33⅓/45 Speed Change
High Stability Crystal Locked Generator
Stock Due End Of JULY
About The Rega Neo PSU MK2
The Neo MK2 is housed in a redesigned case to bring it in line with other products in the range creating an improved family feel. The Neo MK2 PSU is an advanced turntable power supply providing user controllable fine speed adjustment, an advanced anti-vibration motor circuit and the convenience of electronic 33⅓/45 speed change. The Neo MK2 will make a welcome addition to any compatible Rega turntable by reducing motor noise, improving speed stability and rotational speed accuracy.
Using the same DSP (digital signal processing) generator found in the Planar 10 the Neo MK2 is built upon a high stability crystal. The Neo features an advanced anti vibration circuit, fine motor speed adjustment and the convenience of electronic speed change. The DSP generator will divide the accurate signal from the crystal to the exact frequency required to turn the platter at the selected speed whilst producing a near perfect sinusoidal waveform to drive the 24 volt motor.
The Rega Neo PSU MK2 is compatible with the following Rega turntables: P3-24, RP3, Planar 3 2016, RP6, P5, P7, RP8 & RP40 special edition. It is also compatible with any older Rega turntable fitted with the aftermarket Rega 24v motor upgrade kit.
Main Features & Specifications
- Regulated Power Supply compatible with a variety of Rega turntables - see list above
- Electronic 33⅓/45 Speed Change
- High Stability Crystal Locked Generator
- Advanced Anti Vibration Circuit
- Planar 10 DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Generator
- Output To Motor Bi-Phase: 24 V AC protected by resettable fuse
- Power Consumption: 7.2 Watts
- Voltage: 24 Volt AC
- Speed Control Step Size: 0.01 RPM
- Power Supply: Rega PS1 (Australia only)
- Input 230 Volt ~ 50 Hz 0.07 A; Output 24 Volt ~ 350 mA AC
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE
- Rega Planar 3/Exact TurntablePriced from $1,799.00
- Rega Planar 3 TurntablePriced from $1,449.00
- Rega Planar 3/Ortofon 2M Blue TurntablePriced from $1,699.00 (Normally Regular Price $1,818.00 )
- AudioQuest Super Conductive Anti-Static Record BrushSpecial Price $45.00 (Normally Regular Price $49.00 )
- Milty Zerostat 3 Anti Static PistolSpecial Price $140.00 (Normally Regular Price $149.00 )