Paradigm Millenia 30 LCR Speaker
High Quality Speakers That Can Be Wall Mounted Or Stand Mounted (Stands Sold Separately).
Ultra-Slim Extruded-Aluminium Enclosures.
Precision Engineered Drivers With Advanced Magnet Assemblies
Paradigm Millenia 30 speakers offer sophisticated state-of-the-art Paradigm Reference technology wrapped in a sleek lifestyle design to complement today’s flat-panel televisions. They can be mounted on the wall wall with the supplied brackets or floor mounted with stands (sold seperately).
Lets face it, no matter how much you spend on a new TV, the speakers inside are pathetic. Soundbars are now big business because everyone with a big TV needs something to fulfill the audio needs. And yes, there are some pretty amazing soundbars and soundbases in our store. However, what's an audiophile who's also a fashionista to do about speakers for his big-screen TV? Soundbars suit most, but not everyone and don't deliver enough for the person who want's amazing stereo separation with hi-fidelity sound. So many turn to compact subwoofer/satellite systems or go full custom with in-wall speakers, but again they don't suit all rooms and every situation. Enter Paradigm Millenia 30.
If you're in the enviable position of having to decide between top-notch in-wall and small on-wall speakers, why not split the difference with Paradigm's Millenia 30 speakers? They fit the bill nicely for those who want a top-notch alternative thats sounds fantastic. The LCR Millenia 30 sports drivers that enjoy the full benefit of Paradigm's wizardry with materials and design, and yet are very attractively priced. Would you expect anything less than a great compromise from this world leading Canadian company? Just like their more traditionally styled counterparts, Millenia 30 speakers offer breathtaking music reproduction that lays bare the very essence of the original performance! And that complex mix of dialogue, music and action effects that make up a movie’s soundtrack? Millenia 30 delivers it with a realism that no other high-end lifestyle system can and especially so when paired with a complementary subwoofer!
S-PAL Satin-Anodised Pure-Aluminum Dome Tweeters: Deep-anodised for exceptional rigidity and paired with a low-mass treated textile suspension. Highs are spacious, clear, silky smooth and exceptionally well extended.
Mica-Loaded-Polymer Midrange and Bass/Midrange Cones: High stiffness-to-mass ratio of polypropylene and the exceptional damping properties of the injected mica ensure performance that is accurate, lifelike, wonderfully detailed and critically revealing.
Ultra-Slim Extruded-Aluminum Enclosures: At a fraction of the thickness of typical wood enclosures, the extruded design affords all the benefits of a larger speaker in a significantly slimmer package, with no noticeable internal resonances. The dramatic side curvature not only adds a touch of class, it also provides additional structural integrity.
Premium Finish: Millenia speakers come in a highly polished Black Chrome finish.
High-Velocity Low-Noise Aluminum Ports: Bass efficiency and minimal turbulence distortion for cleaner and more articulate bass response.
Speaker Grilles: Magnetically attached speaker grilles.
As you can read above, there are a lot of features that make Millenia 30 very suitable for a TV focused system. The other benefit is that you can mix and match and create a number of variations. And that is why they are priced individually. Buy two and a subwoofer for a 2.1 system. Or buy three for the front, a powered subwoofer and a pair of complementary Paradigm rear speakers - in-ceiling or on wall - for a 5.1 surround sound system. Finally, the Millenia 30's have a low-profile so look great on a wall next to a big flat-panel TV. Also important at this point is to mention the sensitivity. At 94dB the Millenia 30's are quite efficient which means they are amplifier friendly and will work well with any good brand of home theatre receiver delivering more than 60 Watts RMS per channel in a stereo mode. Although more power is always a good thing!
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Mount On-Wall with supplied brackets or on floor stands (sold separately)
- Configuration: 5-Driver, 2-Way acoustic suspension.
- Recommended Amplifier: 50 Watts RMS to 150 Watts RMS per channel - must be 'clean' undistorted power.
- Maximum Input: 130 Watts RMS.
High-Frequency Drive Units
- Tweeter: 1 x 25mm S-PAL™ Satin Anodized Pure-Aluminum dome tweeter.
- Chassis: Rigid High-pressure die-cast aluminum chassis.
- Critical Coupling of Phase-Alignment Bridge and Elevated Dome.
- Magnets: Computer-Optimised Magnets and Advanced Motor Structures.
Midrange/Bass Drive Units
- Midrange Drivers: 2 x 135mm Mica-loaded polymer midrange cones.
- Bass Drivers: 2 x 135mm precision-engineered mineral – filled polypropylene bass cones.
- HTD: Heat Transfer and Dissipation System – Proprietary Design.
- Phase Plugs: Solid aluminium phase plugs.
- Surrounds: Over-designed Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) surrounds and Nomex spiders.
- Magnet Assemblies: Advanced magnet assemblies with symmetrical focused field geometry.
- Speaker Wire Terminals: Heavy Duty Speaker Wire
- Sensitivity: 94dB - this means they are amplifier friendly.
- Finish: Black/Chrome
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 151 x 900 x 137mm
- Nett Weight: 8.0 kg
- Warranty: 5-Years - does not cover misuse.
Note: Specifications & Features Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE. Above illustration includes two Millenia 30 speakers and one Millenia 20 speaker.