Paradigm Defiance V8 Subwoofer
Please Note: This item is usually in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
203mm (8") Bass Driver With Carbon-Loaded Polypropylene Cone
Bass Reflex Design With Down Firing Ports
Compact & Powerful 75 Watts RMS, (150 Watts Dynamic Peak), Class-D amplifier
Finished In Super Smooth Satin Black
Bonus Extra: Includes 4 Metre WireWorld Stream Subwoofer Cable!
About Paradigm Defiance Subwoofer
For intense bass performance in a compact enclosure plus no gimmicks, the Paradigm Defiance V8 Subwoofer offers great value and will be right at home in your home theatre or stereo system.
The small footprint of the Paradigm Defiance V8 packs tons of technology into a compact subwoofer for maximum low frequency impact. Pound for pound, Defiance V delivers the best bass and unbeatable value in its class. The Defiance V8 features an 8” (203mm) bass driver controlled by a 75 Watts RMS (150 Watts Dynamic Peak) Class D amplifier for deep bass down to 28Hz.
Down Firing Ports: Tuned ports turn the floor into a tool for enhancing bass response, allowing more flexible placement options with no risk of turbulence or distortion.
Built to Perform: Reinforced cabinet construction and vibration killing driver design delivers deep, detailed bass.
Defiance subwoofers deliver pure power, unleashed by clean, efficient amplification. Listen to Defiance subwoofers for yourself and step-up your bass experience.
In The News
“When bass is properly reproduced, it is the foundation in music and movie soundtracks,” said Keith Dowd, Director of US Sales, Paradigm. “It’s easy to design a subwoofer that makes a lot of noise, but a subwoofer with vanishingly low distortion that sounds as good as a high performance speaker can only come from a company that knows how to design and build high performance speakers.”
Did you know that Paradigm loudspeakers are still designed, engineered, and crafted just outside Toronto, Canada? It’s been that way since 1982. Co-founders Jerry Vander Marel and Scott Bagby wanted to build high performance loudspeakers and commendably they wanted to custom-design their speaker components based on science, not speculation. And they wanted to make them available at prices that everyone would appreciate. Audio Trends is happy to have been selling this top-quality brand for longer than we can remember. We invite you to come and see why.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Bass reflex design with down firing ports
- Driver: 1 x 203mm (8")
- Amplifier: 75 Watts RMS, 150 Watts Dynamic Peak, Class-D™ amplifier
- Amplifier Features: Auto-On / Off, improved soft-clipping circuitry
- Frequency Response: On-Axis - ±3 dB from 34Hz – 200Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: Variable 35Hz – 120Hz, Bypass Option
- Low Frequency Driver: 8″ (203 mm) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone
- Low Frequency Extension: 28 Hz (DIN)
- Sub / Sat Phase Alignment: Continuously Variable 0° – 180°
- Sensitivity: 100mV mono (max. volume)
- Impedance: RCA: 8.3k ohms
- Finish: Satin Black
- Two RCA (Left and Right/LFE) for left/right line out or Sub-Out from receiver/processor or other line-level source
- Two Speaker Level (Left and Right) for input from amplifier or other speaker level source
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 325 x 360 x 340mm
- Weight: 12.05 kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years Electronics; 5 Years On Drivers
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE
Denon AVR-X1600H Home Theatre ReceiverSpecial Price $1,199.00 (Normally Regular Price $1,399.00 )
Marantz NR1510 Home Theatre Receiver$1,149.00
Yamaha RX-V4A 8K Home Theatre ReceiverSpecial Price $795.00 (Normally Regular Price $895.00 )
Yamaha RX-V6A 8K Home Theatre ReceiverSpecial Price $1,090.00 (Normally Regular Price $1,395.00 )
Marantz NR1711 8K Home Theatre Receiver$1,599.00