Paradigm Defiance V10 Subwoofer
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Heavy Duty 254mm (10") Driver With Carbon-Loaded Polypropylene Cone
120 Watts RMS, 250 Watts Dynamic Peak, Class-D Amplifier
App Control Capability Built-In, Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) Ready
Optional Defiance WT Wireless Kit Available Separately
About The Paradigm Defiance V10 Subwoofer
For intense bass performance with no gimmicks, the Paradigm Defiance V10 Subwoofer offers amazing value and will be right at home in your home theatre or stereo system.
The small footprint of the Paradigm Defiance V10 packs tons of technology into a compact powerhouse for maximum low frequency impact. Pound for ground-shaking pound, Defiance V delivers the best bass and unbeatable value in its class.
The Defiance V10 features a 254mm (10") bass driver controlled by a 120 Watts RMS (250W Dynamic Peak) Class D amplifier for deep bass down to 26Hz. It also features App control via a smartphone and is Anthem Room Correction (ARC) ready.
App Controlled: Simplify setup & tuning with the free Paradigm Subwoofer Control App, available for iOS and Android devices. Adjust volume, low-pass filter, phase, deep bass and much more from the comfort of your listening chair. It features three preset listening modes, and lets you remotely run the Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) process.
Anthem Room Correction (ARC®): Shape the bass to fit your listening space! ARC Technology is controlled via the free Paradigm iOS and Android smartphone app. Using the microphone in your mobile device or a specially calibrated Paradigm microphone (sold separately), ARC measures your space, compares it to lab standard responses using proprietary advanced DSP algorithms, and instantly removes performance-robbing anomalies. The result is easy to hear: realistically blended, accurately rendered deep bass. ARC gets great customer reviews because it delivers professional results at the touch of a button.
Optional Wireless Module: Place your subwoofer anywhere in your room, with no inconvenient cabling, and without sacrificing speed or performance. The Defiance WT Wireless Module (sold separately) features fast and clear 2.4 GHz dynamic frequency selection with instant error correction and a 50ft range.
Down Firing Ports: Tuned ports turn the floor into a tool for enhancing bass response, allowing more flexible placement options with no risk of turbulence or distortion.
Built to Perform: Reinforced cabinet construction and vibration killing driver design delivers deep, detailed bass.
Defiance subwoofers deliver pure power, unleashed by clean, efficient amplification. Listen to Defiance subwoofers for yourself and step-up your bass experience.
In The News
“When bass is properly reproduced, it is the foundation in music and movie soundtracks,” said Keith Dowd, Director of US Sales, Paradigm. “It’s easy to design a subwoofer that makes a lot of noise, but a subwoofer with vanishingly low distortion that sounds as good as a high performance speaker can only come from a company that knows how to design and build high performance speakers.”
Did you know that Paradigm loudspeakers are still designed, engineered, and crafted just outside Toronto, Canada? It’s been that way since 1982. Co-founders Jerry Vander Marel and Scott Bagby wanted to build high performance loudspeakers and commendably they wanted to custom-design their speaker components based on science, not speculation. And they wanted to make them available at prices that everyone would appreciate. Audio Trends is happy to have been selling this top-quality brand for longer than we can remember. We invite you to come and see why.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 10″ (254 mm) Driver, bass reflex design with down firing ports, App controlled via smartphone, Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) Ready.
- Amplifier: 120 Watts RMS, 250 Watts Dynamic Peak, Class-D™ amplifier
- Amplifier Features: Auto-On / Off, improved soft-clipping circuitry
- Frequency Response: On-Axis - ±3 dB from 29Hz – 200Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: Variable 35Hz – 120Hz, Bypass Option
- Low Frequency Driver: 10″ (254 mm) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone
- Low Frequency Extension: 26 Hz (DIN)
- Sub / Sat Phase Alignment: Continuously Variable 0° – 180°
- Sensitivity: 100mV mono (max. volume)
- Impedance: RCA: 8.3k ohms
- Finish: Satin Black
- Two RCA (Left and Right/LFE) for left/right lineout or Sub-Out from receiver/processor or other line-level source
- Two Speaker Level (Left and Right) for input from amplifier or other speaker level source
- One Micro USB for ARC™ and firmware updates
- Compatible Products: Defiance WT Wireless Kit (sold separately)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 362 x 399 x 378mm
- Nett Weight: 15.23 kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years Electronics; 5 Years On Drivers
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE