Paradigm Cinema 100 3.0 (Piano Black)
Please Note: This product is usually in stock at our supplier's warehouse and can be in our store within 1-2 days, ready for pickup or despatch. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Compact High Performance Left/Centre/Right Speakers
Perfect For Tabletop or Wall Mounting
25mm S-PAL Satin-Anodised Pure-Aluminium Dome Tweeter
102mm Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone Woofer
When size and sound matter, the Paradigm Cinema 100 3.0 is an affordable left/centre/right trio that offers an affordable alternative that won’t break the bank or fill your room with speaker boxes. The Paradigm Cinema 100 speakers are designed for smaller spaces but despite their compact size, they deliver a blockbuster music and home theatre experience.
For those new to Paradigm, they are a worldwide leader in speaker design and manufacturing. Their Cinema 100 speakers will put fear into the hearts of other brands because these compact speakers have the performance that so many other smaller speakers lack. Trickle-down technologies from the acclaimed Paradigm Reference lines combined with upgraded crossovers and a complete cabinet redesign along with best-in-class build materials make the Cinema 100 speakers a perfect entry point for aspiring audiophiles and home theatre enthusiasts alike.
Lot's Of Technology In Small Package: Re-engineered and redesigned from head to toe, starting with the build materials, Paradigm infused Cinema 100 speakers with Reference-quality crossovers, S-PAL satin-anodised pure-aluminium dome tweeters and wire-mesh tweeter guards with WaveGuide technology borrowed from the Reference Signature series, which encourage wide and spacious dispersion while protecting the sensitive dome surface. Mineral-filled polypropylene bass/midrange cones with added mineral content stiffen cone composition. Across the series, acoustic achievements include: lower frequency extension, flat response curves, further reduced distortion, sustained sensitivity and improved full dispersion.
Great Style: Aesthetically, Cinema 100 speakers include new curved and sculpted acoustic suspension cabinets with an industrial high-gloss finish, offering a modern appeal. Push-through binding posts with new Easy-Glide wire channels allow for painless installation and banana plug access. For placement flexibility without sacrificing performance, Paradigm equipped new Cinema 100 with the EasyMount™ wall-mounting system and contemporary tabletop stand option.
“The original Cinema line was priced competitively with big box store compact theatre systems but offered customers a substantial improvement in audio performance,” says Mark Aling, director of marketing for Paradigm. “Once people realised high-performance audio was available at such tremendous value, Paradigm assumed a leadership role in the audio industry. We are confident our new Cinema line will continue that legacy.” We fully endorse Mark's comments!
Main Features & Specifications
- Cinema 100 Design: 2-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension, stand-mounted/wall-mounted
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 1.8 kHz
- High-Frequency Driver: 25mm (1”) S-PAL satin-anodised pure-aluminium dome, ferro-fluid damped and cooled
- Bass/Midrange Driver: 102mm (4”) mineral-filled polypropylene cone, 25-mm (1”) high-temperature voice coil, advanced motor structures and oversized ferrite magnets
- Low-Frequency extension: 85 Hz (DIN)
- Frequency response: ±2 dB from 125 Hz – 20 kHz
- In-Room Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Suitable amplifier power range: 15 – 100 watts
- Maximum input power: 50 watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Supplied Accessories: 3 x tabletop stands, 3 x wall brackets
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 213 x 173 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg per speaker (with stand)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE