Norstone Esse Speaker Stands
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Easy To Assemble Single Column Design
610mm High For Use With Mid-Size Bookshelf Speakers
Tiled & Timber Floor Friendly Rubber Feet Supplied
Satin Black Steel Column & Top Plate With Gloss Black Tempered Glass Base
About Norstone Esse Speaker Stands
NorStone's Esse stands are priced to be an affordable alternative for anyone wanting to get the most out of their stand mount speakers. They feature a sturdy single-column design constructed from powder-coated steel with a cable management system to help keep your entertainment centre looking neat and tidy. The base of the stand is made out of black tempered glass and gives a nice level of sophistication not normally encountered in stands at this price. Rubber feet are included for added stability and maximum protection on timber and tiled floors. No spikes are included.
Why Do You Need Speaker Stands? That question is often quickly followed up with another: "Can't they just sit on the floor?" The truth is you can put the speakers wherever you like but the location and positioning absolutely and significantly affect performance. When bookshelf sized speakers are placed on the floor or against a wall their sonic output becomes 'connected' to the floor or walls. This results in sound that is muddy, distorted and lacking in clarity. Speaker stands elevate and isolate speakers from floors and walls. Sound is clearer and cleaner with much better imaging and a greater sense of realism.
Timber or Tiled Floors? No Problems: The Norstone Esse stands come standard with rubber feet which make the stands very stable on both timber & tiled floors as well as offering these surfaces maximum protection.
How To Make Stands Even Better: These Norstone Stands feature centre columns that are hollow and can be 'filled' to further dampen vibrations, help minimise unwanted resonances and as a bonus extra, provide added stability. So, to make your stand mount speakers sound even better, Audio Trends recommend that you fill the stands with Atacama Atabites. This is a high density zinc coated inert filler which will help to achieve maximum sonic performance. Click here to read more about Atacama Atabites.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Sturdy single-column stand constructed from powder-coated steel & tempered glass
- Can be filled with sand, lead shot or Atacama Atabites
- Included rubber feet are suitable for all surfaces and offer maximum protection for tiled or timber floors.
- Rubber pads are included for the top plate but beware they are sticky on both sides so you will end up sticking your speaker to the top of the stand. As an alternative we highly recommend the Atacama Isolation Gel Pads.
- Finish: Satin Black Column & Top Plate with Gloss Black Tempered Glass Base
- Stand Height: 610mm
- Top Plate (WxD): 150 x 170mm
- Base Plate (WxD): 230 x 250mm
- Maximum Load: 17 kg each
- Weight: 5.5 kg pair
- What's In The Box: 2 Top Plates, 2 Bottom Plates, 2 Upright Columns, 8 Rubber Speaker Pads, 8 Rubber Feet, 8 Screws, 4 Plastic Washers, Alan Key, Assembly Instructions
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 Year
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE