NAD M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Stereo Amplifier
Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and can be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 2-3 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Compact Stereo Amplifier Pumping Out 100 Watts RMS Per Channel
Massive List Of Features Inc. Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth
BluOS Multi-Room Compatibility For Expansion With Bluesound Wireless Speakers
Built-In Dual-Band Wi-Fi Or Wired Ethernet For Music Streaming
About The NAD Masters M10 V2 BluOS Stereo Amplifier
The audio world is ever changing. As the audio world leans more on the internet, and therein streaming services, for their music and radio, the need for streaming support and wireless possibilities are growing at increasing rates. NAD’s M10 V2 provides all of this and more. Much more! With state of the art amplification providing 100 Watts per channel, the most advanced network streaming and multi-room operating system available and more features, the M10 will take you to your favourite musical destination. Yes the future of listening is here, and it sounds incredible.
Meet the perfect integrated amplifier for the Internet era. The NAD Masters M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier combines a sophisticated network streamer and powerful 100-Watt-per-channel amp in one super-stylish package. Using the intuitive BluOS app, you can cue up any music you want on your smart device or computer, and have it play in glorious high fidelity through your favourite speakers. The M10 V2 improves on its award-winning predecessor by adding a remote control, updated gain algorithms, and a thoroughly modern upgrade path to Dolby Digital 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2-channel surround sound.
Just Add Speakers: The M10 V2 exemplifies the “Just Add Speakers” revolution in hi-fi. Along with audiophile-grade speaker terminals, it has two independent subwoofer jacks. Subwoofer output settings can be adjusted using the intuitive BluOS Controller app. The M10 V2 adds Dolby Digital surround-sound decoding. Using the BluOS app, home-theatre fans can configure a pair of BluOS surround-enabled wireless speakers or amplifiers to play the surround channels, while the main speakers handle the front channels. The M10 V2 transmits the rear channels wirelessly, with very low latency, so you don’t have to traipse wires around your room to connect the surround speakers.
Total Control: The M10 V2 offers an abundance of control options. With the BluOS app, you play music from your favourite streaming services, and music stored on USB and network drives, from your smartphone, tablet, Mac or PC. The M10 V2 supports AirPlay 2, so you can stream music from an iPhone, iPad, or iTunes library. It also supports Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect, so you can play music using the apps for those services. It’s Roon Ready, so you can stream music from a computer running Roon Core. You can select music using the Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, or Google Assistant voice protocols. The M10 V2 can be integrated into Apple, Control4, Crestron, Lutron, and other home-automation systems, so you can control music playback, along with other home systems like lighting, shades, HVAC, and security. You can choose tracks, select sources, and adjust volume and other settings from the M10 V2’s touchscreen. The supplied remote control lets you adjust volume, skip tracks, and activate preset commands. In addition, the M10 V2 can learn commands from your favourite IR remote control.
Small & Mighty: The M10 V2’s upgraded 7” touchscreen delivers purer colours and wider viewing angle than the screen on the original M10. Behind that gorgeous display lies a sonic powerhouse that delivers thrilling dynamics and exquisite detail. Based on the renowned nCore technology, the M10 V2’s Hybrid Digital amplifier is conservatively rated at 100 watts per channel. Updated gain algorithms allow for higher output levels when Dirac or tone controls are engaged. The subwoofer outputs also have higher gain, allowing for a wider range of subwoofer-main speakers combinations. The ESS Sabre DAC easily handles the 24 bit/192kHz signals it receives. The M10 V2 can stream lossless and high-resolution audio from services such as Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Qobuz, Tidal, Spotify and many others; and has full MQA hardware decoding and rendering capability.
Room-Friendly: Created by the award-winning design firm DF-ID, the M10 V2 features a solid brushed aluminium chassis and Gorilla Glass top and front panels. With its elegantly minimalist design, the M10 V2 will blend beautifully into any living space—not just visually, but sonically as well. The M10 V2 also has built-in Dirac Live Room Correction. Using the supplied calibrated microphone and intuitive Dirac app, you can correct peaks and dips caused by your room’s acoustics, up to 500Hz (a full-bandwidth version is available through Dirac). That way, you hear movie soundtracks and music as they were meant to be heard, free of anomalies caused by the listening environment. The M10 V2 can store up to five Dirac profiles for different listening positions or room conditions—for example whether the drapes are open or closed.
Modern Masterpiece: The NAD M10 V2 offers a vast range of playback options. With the user-friendly BluOS app, you can play music from your favourite streaming service, as well as locally stored music. The M10 V2 has RCA analogue, optical and coaxial digital, HDMI eARC, and USB Type A inputs, for connecting disc players, game consoles, external drives, media adapters, flat-panel displays, and other components. It also features bidirectional apt-X HD Bluetooth. With the M10 V2, you can listen through wireless headphones, stereo loudspeakers, a surround-sound setup, or up to 63 BluOS capable wireless speakers arrayed throughout your home. Clearly, the NAD Masters M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier is made for the way people listen to music today.
Founded in 1972, NAD’s gregarious Managing Director, Marty Borish started to collaborate with the company’s quiet genius of an audio engineer, Bjorn Erik Edvardsen and the NAD magic began to percolate. Soon this creative team saw a space in the market for a new category of affordable, high-quality electronics, and their work eventually culminated in the ultimate reward for the engineers and the brand – the distinction of creating the best-selling hi-fi amplifier in history, the NAD 3020. This was a turning point for NAD, a point when both Edvardsen and the NAD brand developed a cult-like following that has remained loyal to NAD products and solutions ever since.
The success of the 3020 was followed by other successes and industry firsts. The 6100 cassette deck was the world’s first Dolby C player, which continued the brand’s performance and value mantra. The NAD 5200 became one of the world’s first early premium CD players. The M2 redefined the digital amplification category, smashing the preconceptions of many audiophiles that digital amplification couldn’t deliver high performance sound. These products were all underpinned by remarkable technologies developed by NAD’s labs, sometimes in collaboration with outside technology partners.
Today, NAD’s development team is Canadian based and are driven by the passionate belief that true-to-source sound should be accessible to everyone. The meticulous and persistent approach with which they pursue their goal means that NAD owners can take comfort in the knowledge that every product NAD build sounds significantly better than any before it. In fact, they won’t release a product that achieves anything less.
Our Take On The NAD Masters M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier
Small, powerful and packed with features. The NAD M10 V2 really has everything you could imagine wanting in a 21st century audio visual component. That’s right, rather than just play music, the NAD M10 V2 can also form the heart of a surround sound Dolby Digital home theatre experience using wireless BluOS speakers. This capability means it may be the only component you need for all your audio & visual needs. It used to be you needed a turntable, CD player, radio tuner, DVD/Blu-ray player, set top box and a home theatre receiver connected to a bulky TV & speakers all over the room to service your audio visual needs. These days you just need a smart TV, a NAD M10 V2 & some speakers of your choice and you’re up and running. And then there’s the option of multi-room audio all around your house with wireless BluOS speakers. The possibilities are endless.
Main Features & Specifications
- Product Description: Compact Stereo Amplifier with Built-In BluOS Network Streaming
- Power Output: 100 Watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- Low Impedance Drive: 4 Ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Amplifier: Hybrid Digital nCore Amplifier with updated gain algorithms
- Bridge Mode: The M10 V2 output power is doubled when set to Bridge Mode. Additional amplifiers for this feature are sold separately.
- Surround Sound: Wireless Dolby Digital 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 channel surround options by adding BluOS Enabled players like the Pulse Flex and Pulse Sub by Bluesound
- DAC: Built-in ESS Sabre DAC supports digital audio signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- supports high-res MQA, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- Touchscreen: 7" colour LCD touchscreen display with proximity sensor
- voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
- BluOS Compatibility: Allows for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- Bluetooth: Built-in two-way Bluetooth with built-in aptX HD
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Two-Way (Receive and Headphone modes)
- Network Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
- app-based streaming support for Amazon, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Deezer, Qobuz and more (subscription required for some services)
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2: Lets you stream from an iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- Free app: BluOS controller app for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X
- Roon-Ready: Network devices (such as Bluesound and NAD) have Roon's streaming technology built-in
- Dirac Live Room Correction: Built-in software delivers optimised sound quality for your home theatre system
- Analogue: 2 stereo RCA audio inputs
- Digital Inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- HDMI: HDMI eARC input
- USB (Type A) Port: Connect a thumb drive or mass storage device
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Make a wired network connection
- Preamp Output: Connect a separate stereo amplifier
- Subwoofer Outputs: 2 mono RCA outputs for connecting powered subwoofers
- Speaker Wire Terminals: Binding post speaker connectors accept bare wire or 'banana' plugs
- IR Input and 12-volt Trigger In/Out: The +12V Trigger Out lets you turn on/off another device along with the NAD M10 V2
- Custom Home Integration:The NAD M10 V2 is fully compatible with today's leading smart home systems
- Auto Sense: This feature enables the M10 V2 to wake up from standby mode when triggered
- Remote Control: The included IR remote control will allow you to control your music without the BluOS Controller app
- Power Cable: Includes basic IEC cable that is easily upgraded
- Power Input: 240 Volt, 50Hz
- Standby Power: 0.5 Watt
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 215 x 100 x 260 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.
- Paradigm Founder 40B SpeakersPriced from $3,899.00
- B&W 705 S2 SpeakersPriced from $3,699.00
- Bluesound Pulse Sub+ Wireless SubwooferPriced from $1,299.00 (Normally Regular Price $1,399.00 )
- Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i Wireless Speaker 2-PackPriced from $1,278.00 (Normally Regular Price $1,398.00 )
- REL T/7x SubwooferPriced from $1,999.00