Kanto SP26PL Speaker Stands
Please Note: This product is usually in stock at our supplier's warehouse and can be in our store within 1-2 days, ready for pickup or despatch. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Designed For Use With Mid-Size Bookshelf Speakers
110 & 178mm Wide Top Plates Supplied
Top Plate Can Be Angled Toward The Listener
Sturdy Solid Steel Design, Spikes & Rubber Feet Supplied
About The Kanto SP26PL Speaker Stands
The Kanto SP26PL Speaker Stands are designed for mid-sized bookshelf speakers. They feature a weighted base, adjustable rubber feet and carpet spikes, integrated cable management, and a secure and adjustable top plate.
Get the most out of your speakers with the Kanto SP stands. 660mm high, these sturdy speaker stands feature an adjustable rotating top plate so the speakers can be directed at the listening position to ensure every sound reaches your ears. Each stand is built with heavy-duty steel to reduce undesirable vibration and feature a hollow core to conceal cables and speaker wire.
Rotating Top-Plate: Adjust the position of the top-plate to ensure your speakers are always angled towards you.
Improved Sound Quality: Foam padding and heavy-duty steel help to reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality.
Maximum Stability: 178mm and 110mm wide top plates are provided to accommodate different size speakers. Each plate features a mounting hole and ¼”-20 screw to secure Kanto YU4, YU6 or other compatible speakers in place.
Cable Management: Conceal your power cable and speaker wire by routing them through the stand’s centre column.
Interchangeable Feet: Spiked feet are provided to keep the stands securely planted on carpet. To avoid damage to hardwood flooring, domed rubber feet are also included.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Speaker Stands for mid-sized bookshelf speakers weighing up to 13.6kg
- Rotating top plate ensures speakers are perfectly angled
- Foam padding and a heavy steel base reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality
- Hollow interior and bottom channels help to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Includes spiked and domed feet for carpet and hardwood flooring
- Interchangeable top plates measure 110 x 180mm and 178mm x 178mm
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel
- Sold as a pair
- In The Box: 2 x speaker stands, 2 x 110mm wide top plates, 2 x 178mm wide top plates, 8 x rubber dome feet, 8 x spiked feet, 2 x ¼”-20 mounting screws
- Supports up to 13.6kg
- Available Finishes: Black & White powder coating
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 225 x 660 x 268mm
- Weight: 15.6kg pair
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE