IsoAcoustics Aperta 100 (Black)
Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and will be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 1-2 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Employs A Patented Floating Design To Isolate Your Speakers
Unique Integrated Tilt Adjustment System
Sturdy, Sculpted Aluminium Construction
About the IsoAcoustics Aperta 100
The IsoAcoustics' stands do great things for the performance of professional studio monitors and bookshelf speakers - helping them deliver cleaner, tighter, more accurate sound. Their new Aperta stands not only bring out the best in your speakers' sound, their sleek and stylish sculpted aluminum construction lends them an elegant look, as well.
The IsoAcoustics Aperta 100 (pronounced A-pair-tah) sculpted aluminum speaker stands are designed to raise your speakers or studio monitors off of the tabletop or floor and angle them toward your ears. "Aperta" is the Italian word for "open", and describes the look of the stands as well as the spatial openness of the sound that comes from your speakers. The stands have a unique floating design which isolates and decouples the speaker from the mounting surface to eliminate acoustic distortion. The Apertas have a unique integrated tilt adjustment that lets you tilt the speakers between 1° and 6°.
Application: The Aperta Studio Monitor stands are designed for medium-sized studio monitors, bookshelf, and desktop speakers. They should be used with speakers with dimensions greater than 152mm wide and 190mm deep, and weighing up to 15.8kg each.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics Aperta stands are designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stands raise the speakers off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stands decouple the speakers from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed to float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speakers, the stands create an ideal listening position. The speakers should be tilted to the listeners ear level, and positioned to form an equilateral triangle from the speakers to the listener.
Angle Adjustment: The Aperta speaker stands feature top and bottom aluminum isolation sections that are held together with tube inserts (0.639" diameter) on each corner. Two of the tube inserts feature threaded tilt adjustment screws that lengthen the insert from 61mm to 79mm, enabling you to dial-in the optimum tilt angle. The screws have gradation marks in 1° increments for precision angle adjustments of 1° to 6°. To obtain a downward angle, the adjustable tube inserts should be placed at the rear. For an upward angle, the adjustable tubes should be placed at the front.
Isolators: On each corner of the stands are high-modulus co-polymer isolators. The combination of the isolators and aluminum tube inserts significantly absorbs and dissipates the energy coming from the speakers so that it does not travel to the mounting surface. This allows the speaker to "float" independently, eliminating acoustic distortion.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Adjustable stands support up to 15.8kg each
- Recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 152mm wide and 190mm deep
- Sturdy, sculpted aluminum construction
- Precision integrated tilt adjustment system for setting exact speaker angles
- Compatible with optional IsoAcoustics Support Plates to extend the surface area for use with speaker stands
- Measurements (W x D): Each stand measures 155.5 x 190.5mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE