Paradigm Garden Oasis 12 Subwoofer (GO12SW)
Please Note: This product is usually in stock at our supplier's warehouse and can be in our store within 1-2 days, ready for pickup or despatch. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
About The Paradigm GO-12SW Outdoor Subwoofer
The weatherproof Paradigm GO-12SW adds excitement to pool parties, BBQ’s, outdoor movie nights, or just an evening out under the stars. And only the Garden Oasis Series performs like Paradigm, delivering superior bass performance combined with a rugged weatherproof design and innovative Paradigm RED technology.
The GO-12SW is capable of handling up to 500 Watts of 'clean' audio power. Like the smaller GO-10SW, it disappears just below the surface of the ground, with only its unobtrusive “chimney” port peeking up. Constructed of high-density polyethylene these subwoofers can withstand flooding rains and wild temperature extremes, and have been successfully tested underwater and in environments from -20°F to 185°F.
The subwoofer’s low-heat design is vented through the “chimney,” providing a constant flow of fresh air while always protecting the system from harsh weather and water. The flared chimney port system, combined with a high-intensity magnet structure, thumps out deep, musical bass without chuffing or extraneous vibration. Bury the subwoofer nearby, or install it under your decking, and rock the very ground beneath your feet!
Scalable System: Garden Oasis speakers are scalable. Unlike many other systems, you can start with just a pair of satellites like the GO-4 or GO-6 and a subwoofer, and expand the system as your needs change, or as your budget allows. Garden Oasis can fit any size space, large or small, for ultimate flexibility.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: In-Ground Subwoofer (Sold Individually)
- Low Frequency Driver: 310mm (12” approx)
- High compliance, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Stitched Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) surround
- 1 x 60mm (2.5") high-power oversized voice coil
- 4-layer on fibre-glass bobbin
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±3 dB from 28 - 120 Hz
- Sensitivity Room: 91 dB
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
- Low Frequency Extension: 26 Hz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 1000 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 500 Watts of 'clean' power
- Enclosure: 143mm (5/8") thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) enclosure
- Finish: Textured Copper
- Dimensions (HxD): 838 x 889mm
- Weight: 28.1 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.