Paradigm PCS-82SQ (Each)
Dual 210mm (8") High Excursion Drivers
Fantastic Hidden Bass
Low Profile Paintable Bezel
Super high-end performance! The PCS-82SQ in-wall subwoofer is part of the Paradigm PCS Series. Featuring innovative technology and advanced performance, the PCS-82SQ is the smarter choice for customers wanting the architectural look with high-end sound. Installation? No problems. Our custom installation team can do everything for you or your builder.
Enjoy high-performance, high-impact bass from an in-wall/in-ceiling subwoofer with PCS Series. Part of Paradigm’s affordable audiophile custom collection subs feature carbon-fibre reinforced polypropylene cones. The die-cast or glass-reinforced polymer chassis and full-perimeter brackets are the most rigid designs on the market. Amplifier power is supplied by an X-Series amplifier, sold separately.
Paradigm have also partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Dual High-Excursion Driver, In-Wall, Combination Die-Cast and GRIP Chassis / Mounting Bracket
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 2 x 210mm (8”) CFP cones
- 38-mm (1.5”) voice-coil
- over-moulded TPR surround
- high-temperature polyamide former, ceramic / ferrite magnet structures
- Low Frequency Extension: 19 Hz (DIN)
- Minimum Internal Volume Required: 28 L
- Minimum Mounting Depth: 100mm
- Overall Dimensions (HxD): 425 x 235mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HxD):397 x 206mm
- Weight: 4 Kg
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE