The H65-A is a 30° Angled In-ceiling speaker which is part of Paradigm’s CI Home Series. The CI HOME series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, easy installation, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Pure-Titanium Tweeter (PTD™) Domes: Ferro-fluid damped and cooled to ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
Superior Mineral-filled Polypropylene Bass/Midrange Cones: Oversized computer optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass.
Rigid ABS clamps: Simplify and reduce installation time.
Pocketed screw holes: Help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
Easy-access binding posts: High-quality binding posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way in-ceiling, 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ system, ABS chassis & mounting clamps
- Crossover: Two 2nd-order, electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (2.5cm) PTD™ domes
- Bass/Midrange: 6.5” (16.5cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone, dual voice-coil
- Low Frequency Extension: 55 Hz
- Frequency Response (0-15˚): ±2 dB from 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Frequency Response (30-45˚): ±2 dB from 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity-Room: 85 dB
- Sensitivity- Anechoic 89 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-80 Watts Mono, 15-40 W/Channel Stereo
- Maximum Input Power: 50 Watts RMS
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 289mm x 133mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Finish: White, paintable grille
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE