Cambridge Audio Minx C46 Speaker
Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and will be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 1-2 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Very Stylish And Compact In-Ceiling Speaker That Is Easy To Install
Integral Metal Speaker Enclosure
1 x 55mm Full-Range Balanced Mode Radiator Driver To Create A Wide Soundstage
Frequency Response Is Very Impressive At 120Hz - 21kHz
About Cambridge Audio Minx C46 Speaker
Virtually invisible, the Minx C46 wide dispersion in-ceiling speaker has been designed to deliver sound discreetly from any position of your choosing. It uses BMR technology for detailed sound output and is small enough to fit in your hand, its tiny 88mm diameter sitting at less than 3mm when mounted into your ceiling.
Cambridge Audio's BMR drivers utilise patented ‘bending wave’ principles normally seen in advanced flat panel speakers combined with pistonic movement (backwards and forwards) like in a traditional speaker design.
This unique design bestows the C46 with a much wider frequency response than comparable style speakers for much deeper and more powerful bass frequencies plus incredibly spacious sound. BMR adds value by delivering a much broader sound dispersion across the entire room, avoiding the typical ‘sweet spot’ pitfall of other styles of speakers, for the most enveloping sound imaginable.
Flexible Performance: As a virtually invisible surround speaker solution as part of a Minx 5.1 system, installed around your home to bring music discreetly to every room or used in arrays in a commercial environment to provide an even spread of sound, the C46 is incredibly versatile.
Cambridge Audio's Say: “These speakers are the ultimate in hidden performance. They’re virtually invisible, but thanks to the BMR technology they use, they produce room filling sound with power and purity.” David M. Electronic Engineer
Note: Our price is for one Cambridge Audio Minx C46 In-Ceiling Speaker in White.
Main Features & Specifications
- Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) driver combining bending wave technology for higher frequencies, with pistonic driver movement for lower frequencies
- Incredibly wide dispersion from the BMR driver fills the room and virtually eliminates any ‘sweet spot’ problems
- Completely sealed metal enclosure
- IP65 rated for suitability in high humidity and dusty environments
- Sensitivity (SPL): 86dB
- Frequency Response: 120Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 15-100 Watts (75 Watts handling)
- Drivers: 1 x 2.25’’ (57mm) BMR driver
- Dimensions: 98mm height x 88mm diameter (inc. outer bezel)
- Inside diameter/mounting hole required: 75mm
- Grille: Magnetic Metal Grille with no visible frame
- Finish: White
- Weight: 0.46kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.