Paradigm X-850 Subwoofer Amplifier
Class D Amplifier Designed For Paradigm Custom & In-Wall Subwoofers
Powers Up To 2 Paradigm Subwoofers
2550 Watt Peak Power/ 850 Watt RMS Class D Amplifier
Auto On/Off; Soft Clipping; Thermal Protection
About Paradigm X-850 Subwoofer Amplifier
Paradigm have provided the X-Series of Amplifiers to complement their In-wall/In-ceiling subwoofers and speakers. The X-850 will get your paradigm collection sounding as it should.
X-Series amplifiers are the power behind all of Paradigm’s custom in-wall/in-ceiling subwoofers. With 2,550 Watts Dynamic peak power and 850 Watts RMS continuous Sustained, the X-850 can power one or two Paradigm reference custom subwoofers.
The Digital Signal Processor design, or DSP design, on the X-Series contains sophisticated algorithms that shape frequency response. This ensures accurate, consistent and musical bass performance without audible distortion, even when the subs play at the loudest levels.
East-to-adjust front-panel controls are also a feature on the X-series. Once you’ve adjusted and set your controls to the desired settings a glass cover attaches magnetically which not only keeps the X-850 looking sleek but also stops prying hands meddling.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Ultra-Class-D power amplifier with EQ software to configure amp for specific application
- USB Port: Yes
- PBK Interface: Yes, For Programming and Optional PBK Digital Room Correction System
- Amplifier: 2550 watts Dynamic Peak / 850 watts RMS
- Amplifier Features: Auto-On/Off, Trigger-On/Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: Variable 35 Hz - 200 Hz; Bypass Option
- SUB / SAT Phase Alignment: Variable 0° - 180°
- Inputs: RCA. From Sub-Out / LFE-Out of receiver, processor or other line-level source
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432 x 89 x 375mm
- Weight: 7.4 Kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.