IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 (Black)
Employs A Patented Floating Design To Isolate Your Speakers
Unique Integrated Tilt Adjustment System With Sturdy, Sculpted Aluminium Construction
Ideal For A Large Centre Channel Speaker or Studio Monitor
The IsoAcoustics' stands do great things for the performance of professional studio monitors and speakers - helping them deliver cleaner, tighter, more accurate sound. Their new Aperta stand not only brings out the best in your centre speakers' sound, their sleek and stylish sculpted aluminum construction lends them an elegant look, as well.
The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 (pronounced A-pair-tah) sculpted aluminum speaker stand is designed to raise your centre channel speaker or studio monitors off of the tabletop or floor and angle them toward your ears. "Aperta" is the Italian word for "open", and describes the look of the stand as well as the spatial openness of the sound that comes from your speakers. The stand features a low profile, enabling speakers to have a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stand also has a unique floating design which isolates and decouples the speaker from the mounting surface to eliminate acoustic distortion. The stand's unique tilt adjustment enables the user to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure precise angle adjustments
Application: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 is designed for larger centre channel speakers and studio monitors. Your speakers may have a modest overhand beyond the stand. The Aperta 300 can support up to 27.2kg per stand. The stand "IsoAcoustics" logo should be turned towards the listening position.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics Aperta stand are designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stand raise the speakers off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stand decouple the speakers from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed to float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speakers, the stand create an ideal listening position. The speakers should be tilted to the listeners ear level, and positioned to form an equilateral triangle from the speakers to the listener.
Angle Adjustment: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 stand features a unique integrated tilt adjustment to dial-in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments. Adjustments of up to a 6 degree angle can be made to tilt speakers up or down to attain greater focus
Isolators: Isolators prevent the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker from the desktop, bookshelf, floor, or other surface. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it's able to sound the way it was intended. The end result is an unaltered, accurate sound, true to the artist's original intention.
Main Features & Specifications
- High-quality sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stand
- Ideal for large centre channel speakers or studio monitors
- Eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- Features an integrated tilt adjustment system so you can set your ideal speaker angle
- Fine gradation markings on the stand ensure precise angle adjustments
- Each Stand Supports up to 27.2kg
- Each Stand Measures (W x H x D): 300 x 75 x 200mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE