Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and will be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 1-2 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Advanced HDBaseT Technology Offering Uncompressed Video And Audio With Zero Latency
Features 4 HDMI Inputs Which Can Be Independently Routed to 4 HDBaseT Outputs
IP Control, HDCP 2.2 Compliant, WEB GUI
About the Blustream C44KIT
Blustream is the audio visual industry’s award winning option for advanced HDMI distribution. Their products have been designed and engineered by a global team of AV specialists with over 30 years experience in the custom field alone. Add to this the experience of senior management and you can be assured of the highest level of commitment.
The Contractor 4 x 4 HDBaseT Matrix offers unprecedented performance and value for the custom installation market. The C44-KIT is a 4K HDCP 2.2 Matrix package, delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 70 metres over a single CAT cable. The Matrix also provides advanced features including simultaneous HDBaseT/HDMI on output 1 and a web browser interface module for control and configuration of the matrix. The C44-KIT is supplied with 4 x HEX70B Receivers.
HDBaseT Audiovisual: The One-cable Standard for Digital Connectivity
HDBaseT is the global standard for the transmission of uncompressed ultra-high-definition video & audio. For audiovisual, consumer electronics, and even industrial PCs, this can be a simple category cable - Cat6 or above. Since its introduction in 2010, HDBaseT has revolutionised the video distribution sector. It brings a rich feature set, increased reach, and better performance than existing solutions.
HDBaseT has also revolutionised the audiovisual market by offering more features, increased reach and better performance than existing solutions. The cornerstone of the technology is the 5Play feature set, the converged delivery of uncompressed ultra-high-definition digital video and audio, Ethernet, control signals, USB 2.0, and up to 100 Watts of power through a single, 100 metre LAN cable.
HDBaseT has become the technology of choice for several use cases, such as digital signage and video walls, projectors, corporate settings and more. It has been deployed in different verticals, from enterprises, hospitality and retail, education, government and more. And yes, HDBaseT audiovisual is the ultimate choice for any scenario where there is a need to transmit high-throughput content over long distances. Click on the video link above to learn more.
Main Features & Specifications
- Advanced HDBaseT technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Features 4 x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 4 x HDBaseT outputs
- Output 1 features simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT output
- Extends HDMI up to a distance of 70m over single CAT cable
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports 3D signal display
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Web interface module for control and configuration of Matrix
- Supports bi-directional IR on all HDBaseT outputs
- Supplied with Blustream IR receivers and emitters
- Control via front panel , IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power compatible HDBaseT™ receivers
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- 1U Design for 19" rack mount integration - Mounting kit included
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supplied with 4 x HEX70B-RX
- Video Input Connectors: 4 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors: 1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, 4x HDBaseT RJ45 connector
- RS-232 serial port: 1 x DB-9, female
- TCP/IP Control: 1 x RJ45, female
- IR Input ports: 5 x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output ports: 4 x 3.5mm mono jack
- Rack-Mountable: 1 U rack height, rack ears included
- Case Dimensions (without feet) (W x D x H): 440mm x 202mm x 44mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 440mm x 212mm x 52mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.7kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature : -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 1x 24V/3.5A DC
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE