Bose 251 Outdoor Speakers
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Extremely Wide Sound Field For Larger Outdoor Areas
Moisture Resistant Cabinet Exceeds Marine Industry Standards
Adjustable Weather-Resistant Brackets/Hardware Included
About the Bose 251 Outdoor Speakers
Whether you are relaxing in the garden, on the terrace, or by the pool, the experience is enhanced by music. Why limit the enjoyment of your hi-fi to the house when there are great opportunities to enjoy the music in the great outdoors? All models we sell have specially treated cabinets to resist harmful UV rays, banana/bare wire type connections and a swivel bracket.
Drivers: The Bose 251 environmental speaker features a 133mm woofer and two 64mm Twiddler drivers with ultra-durable, polymer fibre composite cones built to withstand extreme temperatures from a blistering 158° F to a frigid -40° F. Additionally, the speaker can withstand salt fog, sun, high humidity (100% RH), vibrations and mechanical shock.
Articulated Array Speaker Design: By precisely positioning the drivers inside the speaker cabinet, an Articulated Array speaker design can provide a large, consistent sound field. This allows for a more even sound coverage with these outdoor speakers.
Water-Resistant Cabinet: Engineered with a water-resistant, weather-tight polypropylene housing, these speakers provide extra durability through extreme weather conditions and still deliver great high-fidelity sound. For additional protection, the speaker uses a galvanised, powder coated steel grille.
Multi-Chambered Bass Enclosure: Uniquely structured, the chambers within this patented design filter out unwanted audible distortion in the low-frequency range. They also improve speaker efficiency, resulting in deeper bass from a small enclosure.
5-Way Binding Posts: The nickel-plated brass binding posts will accept bare wire, spade connectors, 'banana' plugs or dual banana plugs.
Mounting Brackets: Weather-resistant mounting brackets are also included to allow for easy installation. The speakers can be moved up and down in the mounting brackets, allowing you to position them for optimum imaging.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 3-driver, 2-way weather, water, UV-resistant outdoor speaker
- Enclosure: Proprietary multi-chambered enclosure produces deep, full low frequencies, with minimal audio distortion
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex
- Bass/Mid Driver: 1 x 133mm with rubber roll-surround
- High Frequency Driver: 2 x 64mm Twiddler drivers
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range 15 - 200 Watts
- Maximum Recommended Input Power: 100 Watts "clean power"
- Speaker Wire Connection: Will accept bare wire, spade connectors or 'banana' plugs
- Brackets: Included
- Finishes: Black, White
- Nett Weight: 3.63 kg each
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 114 x 315 x 152mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.