Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and will be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 1-2 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Advanced HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 Signal Manager
Audio Embedder / De-Embedder & EDID Management
About the Blustream SM11
Blustream is the audio visual industry’s award winning option for advanced HDMI distribution. Their products have been designed and engineered by a global team of AV specialists with over 30 years experience in the custom field alone. Add to this the experience of senior management and you can be assured of the highest level of commitment.
The SM11 HDMI signal manager has been designed to help solve HDMI compatibility, HDCP2.2, clock stretching, EDID and
handshaking issues that are becoming common problems when distributing HDMI signals especially 4K. The SM11 also
features de-embedding or embedding audio within the HDMI signal path, allowing you to breakout up to 7.1 audio signals.
The SM11 supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
Main Features & Specifications
- Can help to solve most HDMI EDID, HDCP, compatibility and handshaking issues
- Supports full HDMI 2.0 specification 4K UHD video (4K @60Hz 4:4:4)
- HDCP 2.2 support
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports pass-through ofall known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master
- Can be configured to work as either a HDMI audio de-embedder or audio embedder
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analogue L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently (analogue audio supports 2CH PCM only)
- Embed analogue L/R 2CH audio input onto HDMI output
- Extract audio with or without an actual display connected (SM11 acts as HDMI end-point)
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE