Bluesound Pulse Sub (Black)
Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and can be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 2-3 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
100 Total Watts Dynamic Peak
Wirelessly Pairs with Bluesound Pulse Soundbar
Sub Volume, Cross Over and Phase Control
Last One Floor Stock
About Bluesound Pulse Sub
With the PULSE SUB, Bluesound in Canada has reimagined the subwoofer and created a unique design that is quite eye pleasing. Note, it is designed to be used with a new or an existing Bluesound system and is superb with the Bluesound PULSE SOUNDBAR.
Most subwoofers are large cubes that don’t often fit very well in the typical living room. The PULSE SUB on the other hand, is a compact, slim, rectangular shape, allowing it to fit beside, behind, or underneath living room furniture. This room friendly design has several clever installation options.
Designed to accentuate the immersive experience created by the PULSE Soundbar, the PULSE SUB adds even more power to your home theatre system. A transmitter hidden in the PULSE Soundbar instantly senses the subwoofer, redirecting the lowest bass notes wirelessly straight to the sub. This ultimately allows the PULSE SUB to reach its full potential, giving listeners a heart-pounding soundstage.
The Power Of BluOS: Thanks to BluOS, this mighty subwoofer becomes yours to control. Through the BluOS App, users can easily achieve perfect acoustic alignment in the crossover region without any hassle or uncertainty. Giving you access to both your music library, as well as various streaming services, the BluOS App lets you hear your favourite bass heavy tracks in a whole new way. The BluOS App also allows you to easily connect the PULSE SUB to the PULSE Soundbar, resulting in a dynamic home theatre experience.
Wireless or Wired Connection: The Pulse Sub wirelessly pairs over WiFi with the Pulse Soundbar or Bluesound's wireless sub adapter using the free Bluesound Controller App for Apple iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. The PULSE SUB is also equipped with a LFE and stereo RCA input for a hardwired connection to the Bluesound Soundbar or practically any soundbar or AV receiver with an LFE/sub output. It can even be hardwired to the headphone output of a Bluesound speaker using a minijack-to-RCA adapter. In addition, there is a LFE and stereo RCA output for daisy-chaining two Bluesound Pulses together for even bigger bass performance.
Room Friendly Design: While many powered subwoofers are quite large and can overpower the typical living room, the PULSE SUB offers a room friendly design with several clever installation options. The PULSE SUB is both slim and compact with a low-profile rectangular shape. The PULSE SUB can easily be tucked away and still produce incredible bass without distortion. While most subwoofers can be quite large, the PULSE SUB is both slim and compact. Designed to fit beside, underneath or behind living room furniture, the PULSE SUB can be easily tucked away without distorting any of its incredible bass power.
Create a High-res Multi-Room Music System
Combine multiple Bluesound players to enjoy high-end sound throughout your home.
- Pulse Flex 2i: This ultra-compact speaker can fit just about any place.
- Pulse Mini 2i: This compact, all-in-one speaker system is ideal for a bookshelf, desk, or nightstand.
- Powernode: This amplified player connects to a pair of speakers. It may be small, but it's powerful enough to drive a pair of floor-standing speakers.
- Node: Connects to your home audio system and makes it part of the Bluesound network.
- Vault: If you've amassed a large collection of CDs, then the Vault was designed for you. It's a storage drive designed with the audio enthusiast in mind. This drive defaults to bit-perfect recording of your CDs, letting you experience every detail without switching discs every time you want to hear a new track or album.
Our Take On Bluesound
What makes Bluesound so special it that it's all about high-resolution audio. Sonos and others currently don't handle high-res music. Some of our staff have installed Bluesound gear in their own homes so if you've got questions then we've got the answers. The PULSE SUB rounds out the sound particularly with the PULSE SOUNDBAR or in a 2.1 stereo combination.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Wireless compact subwoofer with multiple installation options -on-wall, on-floor, under sofa. Pulse Sub is paired automatically by Pulse Soundbar
- Frequency Response: On Axis @ 0°±3dB: 26Hz - 150Hz, Off Axis @ 30°±3dB: LF Cutoff -10dB: 20Hz
- Power Output: 100 Watts of direct digital power
- Driver: 1 x 165mm (6.5") polypropylene cone, elliptical surround connections: LFE & Line level inputs & outputs (RCA) control: Volume, variable frequency, variable phase 0-180°, Standby control switch, pairing mode switch
- Wall Bracket and 2 x attachable feet for floor mount
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 447 x 285 x 122mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE