The Mini Sub Hybrid typically has been designed as an active subwoofer cable. It is extremely flexible, and has an attractive cream colored jacket that blends easy in any interior, making it very suitable for longer length subwoofer cable application and all interconnections where there is need for a very flexible, price-efficient cable.
The Mini Sub Hybrid has been designed as an active subwoofer cable. It is extremely flexible, and has an attractive cream colored jacket that blends easy in any interior, making it very suitable for longer length subwoofer cable application and all interconnections where there is need for a very flexible, price-efficient cable.
The design combination of a superior transmission quality, a very low conductor-conductor capacitance, a very high screening factor together with a high mechanical flexibility and a long durability, though not being easy to manage, successfully has been achieved.
The balanced construction, is made with two centre conductors each having 12 x 0.15 mm. strands. (AWG 24 each, respectively in red and black foamed polypropylene insulation).
The conductor material is large crystal OFC with a dense silver coating.
The external 5.0 mm. diameter jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ®, a material with superior properties compared to PVC; HULLIFLEX ® gives The Mini Sub Hybrid a very long life span without any ageing effects. The jacket colour is cream.
- Length: 3 Metre
- Material: Hybrid
- Cable Type: Screened Twin Core (Balanced)
- Conductor Material: Large Crystal OFC with a dense Silver coating
- Design Purpose: Active Subwoofer Cable
- Eff conductor Cores: 0.212 mm2 / Cores: ~AWG 24 / Cores: 12; Screen: 144
- External Diameter: 5.0 mm.
- Jacket Colour: Cream
- Resistance Cores: 8.5 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 1.7 Ohm/100 m.
- Capacitance: Core-core: 44 pF/m
- Insulation: Cores: Polypropylene foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
- Connector Type: Special RCA type C - 5.5
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
- Conditions: If the product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, Audio Trends will supply a new replacement product and pay for all shipping costs. Thereafter, we will repair or supply replacement but buyer responsible for shipping costs back to Audio Trends or service agent. For a period of 12 months from date of purchase, Audio Trends will pay for shipping costs back to buyer for under warranty products. No Fault Found is charged at $20 plus all shipping costs. Click here for full warranty terms and conditions.