Give your system the boost it deserves. Van den Hul's CS - 122 HYBRID is a musically dynamic yet smooth sounding speaker cable that manages to combine the qualities of silver and carbon into an affordable package.
The CS-122 is the next step up from the best selling Clearwater and boy is it worth the money! More substantial in every way, the CS-122 raises the bar in both clarity and musicality whilst adding increased dynamics and uber punchy bass.
The best thing about the entire van den Hul range is the total lack of fatigue when listening for long periods. Many cable brands tend to shout at you to get the messgae across but Van Den Hul cables are faithfully transparent to the sound of the music and always leave you feeling relaxed after a listening session.
The 2 conductors are made of 147 strands of 0.16 mm. diameter high purity Matched Crystal OFC with a very dense pure silver coating
- Each conductor exhibits a cross-section area of 2.96 mm², equalling AWG 12.5
- Covering the two conductors you find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio-signal again
- The resistance per lead is: 0.58 Ohm/100 meter
- The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32 pF/meter
- The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material
- The insulation of the plus and minus leads is different in shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity finders. Type printing on every 25 cm. (10") makes cutting of specified lengths very easy
- This cable is available in a very attractive matt cream color
- Cable Type: Twin Conductor
- Conductor Material: HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
- EFF Conductor: 2x(2.96 mm² / AWG 12.5 / 147)
- External Diameter: 16.5 mm wide; 6.0 mm thick
- Jacket Colour: Cream
- Resistance: 0.58 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: 32 pF/m
- Insulation: HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year. Full no-cost exchange for faulty unit within 30 days; thereafter repair/replacement but buyer responsible for return to Audio Trends or service agent. We will pay for return shipping costs for under warranty items. No Fault Found is charged at $30 plus freight.
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE