Q. What is a Thor dynamic active Tracking circuit? A. A unique Thor bonus - this (pat. pending) protection strategy encompasses self-diagnostic and corrective circuitry. Traditional power surge protection always relies on simple surge absorbing circuitry at pre-defined points on the wave form.
However, Thor Dynamic Active Tracking monitors the sine wave, instantaneously sensing and clamping transient spikes and surges to a safe level, regardless of where they appear on the wave form. The Thor DRM95 Rail Mount 20 Amp Active Filter additionally filters and cleans all incoming power and prevents EMI and RFI pollution as well as inter-circuit back EMF - all of which are major contributors to software glitches and hardware damage. These power filters work in both series parallel to provide a failsafe barrier against virtually all categories of electrical disturbances, so common on today's power grids.
Designed engineered and manufactured in Australia. Must be connected by a Licensed Electrician. Any questions, please call our Custom Integration Project Manager on (03) 9874-8233 during business hours.
Main Features & Specifications
- Supply Voltage: 240/V 50/Hz AC
- Maximum Current Rating: 20amps/4800 W (Va)
- Clamping Voltage: 275Vac
- Reaction Time: Less than 1 Nano Sec
- Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current (AMPS): 49,000 amps
- Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules): 1330 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter Type: Dynamic Active Tracking - Active Filter
- Protected AC: Incorporating 32 separate protection components
- Earth leakage: Range Less than 1 milli amp
- Operating conditions: Indoor / AC Mains
- Operating Temperatures: - 10C/+60C
- Protection: Modes on all 3 conductors Active/Neutral/Earth
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 70 x 90 x 60mm
- Made In Australia