Defend your electronic equipment and save power (and of course money) with Thor Technologies' Green Board - just flick the green switch to completely cut off power supply!
The Thor Green Board is designed to save power to devices that are in standby but still consuming power. The unique remote switch (Bank 2) allows 4 outlets on the remote bank to be completely turned off. The other 4 outlets (Bank 1) remain on for devices like pay TV decoders or any recording device that needs to be on permanently so as to perform time related tasks like recording. This allows the user to get the best of both worlds while saving on energy consumption and therefore saving money too.
As an added bonus the remote button has a clever USB charging circuit built into the switch cover. The circuit will allow a single power hungry iPhone to charge or two other devices like an MP3 player, camera or phone charger. The Thor Research and Development team have come up with another Australian first!
Most devices continue to consume power even in standby, so by flicking the green switch you completely turn off the power supply - saving electricity and extending the life of your devices. The Green Board is easy to set up: no batteries or setup, just plug in and go!
The B12R filters and cleans all incoming power and prevents EMI and RFI pollution via their Cascading dual bank isolation circuits - saving you from audio-visual glitches and equipment damage. When it comes to safeguarding your equipment, Thor make no wild or glossy promises: their products do what they say they do.
What's Inside The Green Board
- LED control resistors
- Toroidal coils for maximum filtration
- AV/TV protected outlets - Now with BOTH dedicated Co-Ax and F-Type aerial protection. RJ 45 Data Protection - 1 line in, 2 lines out. For standard 75 Ohm Co-ax cables.
- Extra large metal oxide protection varistors
- Safety fuses
- Protection on all 3 conductors (Active, Neutral and Earth)
- Polyester Film Capacitors to Prevent inter-circuit interference (EMF, EMI and RFI).
- Safety Bleeder Resistor
- High Voltage Diodes
- Ultra Fast DC Protection Circuit
- Resettable safety 10 amp circuit breaker
The Remote Switch
The remote switch has an extra long cable to connect into the side of the board ensuring there is ample lead for even the largest systems. The cable ensures there is power for the USB chargers as well as allowing the operator to easily switch the remote power saving bank “on” or “off” easily. No need to worry about replacing batteries either.
The two LED lights on the button switch indicate there is power to the USB charger and also alerts the user if the remote bank is turned on or off. The LED lights have been placed at the rear of the switch so as to offer a softer illumination when in a dark environment. Even when power is switched off your valuable devices are still being protected. The two combined USB chargers can handle up to 1Amp in connected devices to charge. This means that up to two devices can be charging at the same time, how convenient is that?
- Save Standby Power and Electricity with a flick of a switch
- Simple - no batteries, no setup, just plug in remote switch to side of board (near logo) and all ready to go
- Bonus - 2 x USB chargers built into remote switch
- Cascade Filter Technology for crisper brighter picture & crystal clear sound
- Two isolated surge protected banks with extra spacing for large adaptors
- Bank 1 = 4 outlet Bank 2 = 4 outlets
- 8 Outlets -all in the one compact board
- Data & Aerial Protection With Cable TV connection
- Fibre Optic And Broadband Compatible
- Multiple Application Identity Tags
- 6 Year Free Replacement Warranty
- 100% Australian Owned And Compliant
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE