One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, the multi award winning Aquarius Power Filter from Isotek.
Designed to deliver clean power for power-hungry amplifiers, Titan’s unique Direct-Coupled© technology remains unchallenged by IsoTek’s rivals. Install Titan and experience extended bass articulation and a vastly expanded sound stage with rock-solid imaging.
• Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
• RFI reduction 82dB.
• Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
• Two outlets with additional Neutrik for Multi-Link, giving six additional sockets.
• Unique nine-stage Direct-Coupled© Design filter network delivers the ultimate low-impedance, high-power conditioning system.
• Earth fault protection system.
• Internal wiring; solidcore silver plated OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
• Two outlets delivering 4,600W continious power with 23,000W transient ability.
• Available with UK, EU and US sockets.
The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor. Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range. Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A. Delivering 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting). 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
"I always felt mains isolation transformers were as good as it gets when it comes to filtration; but the Titan was far superior to IsoTek's (old) 2K Qube and even Isol-8's 4K Qube, also on hand as a reference." IsoTek GII Titan Review In Hi-Fi News
"This is the most expensive mains filter we've tested - and it's also the best. Once you live with the Titan as part of your system it becomes very difficult to live without it. And that's the reason we recommend it extremely highly. It's not an extravagence." IsoTek GII Titan Review In What Hi-Fi?
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Multi-Link strip
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Number Of Outlets: 2 + Multi-Link
- Mains Inlet: Neutrik
- Mains Voltage: 240VAC/50Hz
- Maximum Current: 16Amps Continuous
- Total power (nominal 230V): 3680W
- (Circuit/Transient): 4600W/Unlimited
- Dimensions: 275x182.5x275mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (Boxed): 9Kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years. Full no-cost exchange for faulty unit within 30 days; thereafter repair/replacement but buyer responsible for return to Audio Trends or service agent. We will pay for return shipping costs for under warranty items. No Fault Found is charged at $80 plus freight.
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE. Product images are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the actual product. Any accessories pictured (MP3 Player, Phone, Computer etc) are not included with the product.