Want to hear your system as you never imagined it could sound? The Isotek EVO3 Sigmas power conditioner will liberate your system from the effects of mains noise and let you hear the pure sound of music as you never thought possible. Believe us, we've heard it and it's enough to boggle your mind!
The EVO3 Sigmas offers 4 medium power outlets, now rated at 10A and 2 high current driven by a paired down version of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© conditioning network. It represents an extremely cost effective full system upgrade. This comment from Isotek Founder Keith Martin sums it up perfectly: "The original Sigmas combined GII Titan and Nova thinking into a single chassis, and was universally praised for its compact size and power delivery and timing. Our new EVO3 version offers a ten-fold improvement in both Common Mode and Differential Mode power cleaning." Keith Martin.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between each outlet, eliminating Differential Mode cross contamination.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit and deliver low impedance 3680W of continuous power.
- Four outlets, now rated at 10A feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the connected electronics and provides the optimal level of conditioning required at a maximum 2300W of continuous power.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
The EVO3 Sigmas still combines the technology from the award-winning Titan and the well respected Nova into a single chassis product, now with a ten-fold improvement in both Common Mode and Differential Mode filtering, essential for the increased use of electrical devices, wi-fi networks throughout our homes, and mobile phone data streaming. Differential Mode filtering has also been enhanced by improved material application throughout IsoTek’s unique components, developed specifically for purpose.
The medium current side of the EVO3 Sigmas has an increased 10A capacity, allowing for the use of a wider range of electrical equipment. Whilst designed with high quality audio replay in mind, the enhanced amperage and Adaptive gating system, (which auto-senses the load) permits the use of plasma screens, projectors, media centres etc.
The printed circuit board features 24ct gold plated 2oz copper for improved reliability and signal transfer.
The internal wiring has also been upgraded to IsoTek’s newly developed UPOCCP, (Ultra Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting Process) solid core internal wire. This technology has been applied to the manufacturing of single crystallized copper with the process of heated mould continuous casting. The resulting product has small rods of OCC pure copper, from which the wire can be drawn and which can have copper grains of over 700 ft length. IsoTek then silver plates this already statement purity copper before winding a strand of FEP Teflon around the solid conductor creating a dielectric of virtual air, over which a secondary FEP Teflon tube is extruded.
Lastly the EVO3 Sigmas features 108,000A of instantaneous protection. IsoTek’s unique advanced protection system uses a pyramid array of VDR devices that offer protection and react more aggressively as the fault becomes more dangerous.
In The News
"I was truly impressed and amazed at how much of an improvement the EVO3 Sigmas is over the previous model."
"Often a new version of a product offers improvements over the previous design but not enough to warrant current owners upgrading. This is one occasion where owners of the Gll version will find such substantial benefits from upgrading to the EVO3 model that the financial outlay can be fully justified."
"This product is truly awesome in the effect it has upon a system and can be regarded as an essential purchase."
- New EVO3 Design
- Full component from component isolation with ‘adaptive gating’ to auto sense the load
- 108,000 Amps of instantaneous repeatable protection
- Easy plug-n-play installation
- Suitable for a complete audio system
- Number of outlets: 6
- Outlets 1-2 (high current): 16 Amps (Continuous 3,680 Watts); (Transient 15,000 Watts)
- Outlets 3-6 (medium current): 10A (2,300Watts)
- Front Panel Display: Voltage / THD / Off
- Mains Inlet: 16A IEC C20
- Mains Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 444 x 90 x 305mm
- Nett Weight: 10Kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Conditions: If the product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, Audio Trends will supply a new replacement product and pay for all shipping costs. Thereafter, we will repair or supply replacement but buyer responsible for shipping costs back to Audio Trends or service agent. For a period of 12 months from date of purchase, Audio Trends will pay for shipping costs back to buyer for under warranty products. No Fault Found is charged at $40 plus all shipping costs. Click here for full warranty terms and conditions.
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.