One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, the multi award winning Aquarius Power Filter from Isotek.
One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 60dB.
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross- contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver platted OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.
Note: Power Cord not included. IsoTek does not believe in suppling or including poor quality "black type" power cables with its products. See below for options.
A New Performance Benchmark
Aquarius is the long-awaited successor to the famous Mini Sub, arguably the best-known mains conditioner in IsoTek’s highly respected catalogue. The original Mini Sub was launched in 2003 to universal acclaim, and its eventual replacement – the GII Mini Sub – was held in even greater esteem, earning no fewer than 9 awards from prestigious audio publications around the world. Autumn 2009 sees the launch of the next generation, building upon the success of its illustrious forebears and benefitting from IsoTek’s continuous R&D programme to set another new performance benchmark.
Like the Mini Sub before it, Aquarius is a six-way mains conditioning component that sits squarely in the middle of IsoTek’s range, above the likes of the entry-level Sirius and below the high-end Sigmas, Nova and Titan. It sports two high-current and four medium-current outlets, all individually filtered and fully isolated from one another, together with a newly designed aluminium casing and host of enhancements under the lid, some trickled down from IsoTek’s top-end components, others newly developed and made available for the first time in Aquarius.
IsoTek does not believe in suppling or including poor quality $1.00 black plastic power cables with its products.
In The News
"The Aquarius power conditioner takes IsoTek's ever popular GII Minisub (no longer made) and pimps things to the max. It features the companie's EVO3 technology, and auto-sensing filter that adapts to the current draw and divides between a pair of 16A sockets for power products and four 5A sockets for sources and preamps, all isolated from one another. Add a new choke for even greater power regulation and you have something that raises the game for hi-fi." Hi-Fi+ Magazine - This is a bi-monthly magazine that is serious about hi-fi, and is very much the audiophile enthusiasts’ magazine.
"This product arrived just slightly too late for consideration for this year's awards. So think of this as a preview for the 2010 Awards, because a mains product really has to do something extremely special to beat the IsoTek Aquarius. The whole auditioning process took about 30 seconds. Play a piece of music on GII Mini Sub. Play it again on Aquarius and wonder why you were so attached to the GII Mini Sub... Very highly recommended" EVO3 Aquarius Review in Hi-Fi+
"That the IsoTek Aquarius revealed previously unheard details from my familiar LPs, says it all." VERDICT: "An effective improvement to a good Hi-Fi system, this serious product justifies its price." EVO3 Aquarius Review in Hi-Fi World.
- New EVO3 Design
- Full component from component isolation with ‘adaptive gating’ to auto sense the load
- 67,500 Amps of instantaneous repeatable protection
- Two 16 Amp thermo magnetically fused high current outlets
- K.E.R.P. Technology for time aligned power delivery
- Easy plug-n-play installation
- Suitable for a complete audio system
- Number of outlets: 6
- Outlets 1-2 (high current): 16A
- Outlets 3-6 (medium current): 5A
- Mains Inlet: 16A IEC C20
- Mains Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Total available power (230V): 3680W
- Total transient power (high current): 18400W
- Dimensions WxHxD): 444 x 85 x 305mm
- Weight (Boxed): 9Kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years. Click here for full warranty conditions.
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.