Anthem audio have launched some new Home Theatre Receivers that will also provide pass through for 3D movies and television when paired with a 3DTV and a 3D capable source component, making them a stalwart in 3D-enabled home theatres. The MRX series consists of the 300, 500, 700. They all contain the company’s Anthem Room Correction technology which will supply viewers with the most recent HD formats. The MRX series is able to support Dolby ProLogic IIz, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio. All models in the series have pretty cool designs that look high-tech, modern and sleek.
Featured here is the Anthem MRX-300. You may ask though what makes Anthem MRX Receivers worth serious consideration when there is so much consumer choice?
Impassioned audiophiles who prefer separation between amplifier and preamplifier/processor still have that option with Anthem Reference products, while the new MRX receivers deliver the convenience and value of a single component.
Trigger output and second zone functionality along with video configuration memorized by source adds further value to the Anthem receiver line. What else is there on offer?
Exclusive Anthem Technology … like the award-winning Anthem Room Correction included (see more on ARC tab, above).
Price! Extraordinary for everything you get!
Power to spare!
7 channels of power — more continuous power than anything in their price range: MRX 300: 80 watts per channel
… plus all the other stuff you really want to be able to do.
In the pipeline! Anthem MDX 1 Dock with on-screen display making navigating between devices easy!
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC)
- A very beefy amp – more ‘real’ power than the competition!
- Dual-processor audio DSP
- Video Conversion from Composite Video and Component Video to HDMI
- Scaling up to 1080p60
- 1080p24 mode
- Dolby Volume
- AM/FM Tuner
- 3D Support via software upgrade
- Weight (unpacked): 33.4 lb (15.2 kg)
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- DTS-ES (Matrix, Discrete)
- DTS 96/24
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx (Movie, Music, Game)
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz
- DTS Neo:6 (Music, Cinema)
- Dolby Virtual Speaker (Wide, Reference)
- All Channel Stereo
- Dolby Digital EX
- 4 HDMI Inputs
- Analog Video Inputs: 4 Composite + 3 Component
- Digital Audio Inputs: 2 Coaxial + 3 Optical
- 7 Stereo Analog RCA Inputs
- HDMI On-Screen Display – setup, video adjustments, status, song navigation
- IR Input
- IR Emitter Output
- Trigger Output
- Second Zone
- RS-232 Control
- Video Configuration Memorized by Source
- Dolby Headphone
- Backlit Remote Control
- Sidemount Rack Kit (sold separately)
- 3 years
- 1 year on Remote Control