Whether you need an in-ceiling speaker for humid environments, multi-room music, hidden surround speakers, high sound pressure level requirements or you just need a sound source that is reasonably priced and doesn't intrude into your living space - Aaron is the answer.
The cheapest in-ceiling speaker we stock, but also extremely popular and not only because of the low price! Aaron also offer a guarantee of consistent build and sound quality reinforced with a two year warranty. The Aaron IC-120 in-ceiling speakers have many features such as swinging arms for easy installation, aluminum mesh and a very flush appearance so they disappear into the mounting surface.
A special and rare feature is their Konex spiders, which allows you to mount them on any axis without fear that the cone will sag after a period of time causing the speaker to vibrate. Add the fact that they are designed and manufactured by Aaron Loudspeakers using the very finest components make it a product worthy of being included in your project. Impedance is 8 Ohms and frequency response is in the range of 45Hz to 21kHz. The recommended amplifier output can be up to 100 Watts.
- In-Ceiling Speaker 2-Way Coaxial Design.
- 1 x 165mm Bass Driver - Laminated Cone.
- 1 x 13mm Tweeter.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 Watts – 100 Watts RMS.
- Recommended Maximum Input: 75 Watts RMS – Clean Power.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 21kHz ± 3dB.
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz.
- Impedance: 8 ohms (Nominal).
- Sensitivity: 89dB.
- Dimensions: 225mm Diameter x 80mm Deep.
- Weight: 1.2kg each.
- Colour: White (Paintable).
- Made & Designed In Australia From Imported Drivers.
- Warranty: 2-Years (Conditional).
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice: E&OE.